Rainmans new project INTEREST: gang boy v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM A SERIOUS CUSTOMER. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS.

So first we got Hot Toys rehashing everything, and now Rainman as well? As much as I'd like to see this figure done I'd love to see new characters materialize. Hope this is not a new staple.

Do we really need this figure to happen? Is this worthy of Rainmans time and effort for a quick scene? The clothing is fantastic. Yes, we know that. But really this is not even close to Iconic Alex in most peoples head.

C'mon fellas we can do better than all these rehashs! Wheres the love for new cult icons?

So Snake's post was a complete waste of time then?

ENTITLEISTS!!!!!

Last edited:
Pass for me, though I'm sure the outfit will be great. I would also prefer Rainman to tackle new characters, but he's a businessman, and this will sell. Curious to see the Dude V2.

Jesus.... These rainman threads. Hahaha
how about some love for the fellow collector? Brothers of the toy?
keep this tread going guys... I'm sure we can all do better than that...

Love the movie would love to see an updated sculpt too if this was made. That would be the big selling point, an updated sculpt if it was a rehash with added hair idk if a lot would buy .

It's the typical rainman thread...
More discussions will flow... A v2 though? Is Torrance for the Christmas present? Or would this be the last for this year?

If RM wants to do this after Torrance he should probably just do it. These would you buy this kinda threads for RM are just going to turn into an argument thread, as it has already. I say let Lee pick and then everyone will just accept that choice. It will still sell out, maybe a bit slower but they always sell out eventually.

:lecture

Definitely want to see a complete new sculpt as well. I would be out of it was just a recycled sculpt.

As for accessories, I would like to see a rocket lollipop and 2001 vinyl, as well as the obvious cane :)

Totally forgot about those but damn those are some great accessory choices. That old 60's swirly lollipop and a 2001 soundtrack vinyl. I just visualized what that's going to look awesome. I'd still also like to see the Dancing Jesus accessory as well.

Thanks Seb.

I agree on that. What I don't agree on is an unwarranted, unprovoked assault on my character.

:peace

The vinyl was MY idea Aaron! Yah boo sucks! :(

Thread cleaned up. I still think that people can post why they are not interested in this figure. Don't see any problem with that.

That's all I was doing before being called names.

Like I said I'm not against this release. It would be a fantastic figure, but I feel there is so much more to see than just rehashs. Especially the way Rainmans schedule has been lately.

Last edited:
Back