Rainmans new project INTEREST: gang boy v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see Rainman go at a new character...
This is my wip from Eyes wide shut Fidelio. I'd be stoked to see the master make a perfect removable mask, new cruise sculpt, blue silk robe and under suit.
Always wanted an eyes wide shut figure, so i took it upon myself to start making one couple days ago. still in middle stages.
10609171_10152635057331665_899044031_n.jpg
who else would like to see a new character from Lee?

Last edited:
Looks awesome can't wait to see it finished!

I totally want a new character, Bill2 is awesome but move on there are so many distinct unique characters out there.

Great WIP Phine! Show us more when you make some progress

EWS figs would be cool, and I love the flick but I'm not sure I'd spend RM money on one.

I missed all the fun here and took awhile to chime in. This is a tough one for me. I'm a huge Clockwork guy so naturally this would be hard to say no to, but I agree that there are other things I'd like to see first. As big of a fan as I am, I don't know why I don't have the overwhelming drive to support the V2. I guess it's mostly because this would be a very accessory light release and not of "posibility" (options). Sure, Yunsil would murder this outfit and it would be a work of art in itself (after all, part of what we pay for in the RM price tag is her amazing contribution), but the Man's forte is accessories and this isn't a release where he can really show his full talents.

IMO the ideal RM release consists of both interesting accessories and an interesting outfit. That makes both artists involved do their thing to the fullest.

If it happens, and looks amazing, it would be hard to say no but I can't say it's a no brainer for me. I can think of several things I'd rather see him tackle first

Great WIP Phine! Show us more when you make some progress

EWS figs would be cool, and I love the flick but I'm not sure I'd spend RM money on one.

I missed all the fun here and took awhile to chime in. This is a tough one for me. I'm a huge Clockwork guy so naturally this would be hard to say no to, but I agree that there are other things I'd like to see first. As big of a fan as I am, I don't know why I don't have the overwhelming drive to support the V2. I guess it's mostly because this would be a very accessory light release and not of "posibility" (options). Sure, Yunsil would murder this outfit and it would be a work of art in itself (after all, part of what we pay for in the RM price tag is her amazing contribution), but the Man's forte is accessories and this isn't a release where he can really show his full talents.

IMO the ideal RM release consists of both interesting accessories and an interesting outfit. That makes both artists involved do their thing to the fullest.

If it happens, and looks amazing, it would be hard to say no but I can't say it's a no brainer for me. I can think of several things I'd rather see him tackle first

:goodpost:

Back