Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so Rainman has just told me he wants to make Alex his next project :)

Personally I am thrilled and I am sure there are many collectors here that will be also

1-3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Alex Delarge by Rainman

Wow, awesome! Can't wait to see the progress on this one, even though it will be a much needed breather for me :lol

Wow, awesome! Can't wait to see the progress on this one, even though it will be a much needed breather for me :lol

Another fullset for me :gah:

Will never get the breather I need so badly hahahaha

This I am interested in. I'm not too happy about it though. Now I feel nervous.

Since you have his ear Teddy, whisper Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm into it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Q_8RXRE9c"]YouTube - BATMAN RETURNS 1992 PENGUIN Hi I believe the word you're looking for is...A-A-A-A-A-G-H-![/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

NOOooooOOOOOO :monkey2 My poor wallet!

I'm definitely getting this one as well... I was hoping that I can get a bit of time after the dude, guess thats not the case.

Good bye HTs, hello Rainman artwork to my collection :wave

NOOooooOOOOOO :monkey2 My poor wallet!

I'm definitely getting this one as well... I was hoping that I can get a bit of time after the dude, guess thats not the case.

Good bye HTs, hello Rainman artwork to my collection :wave

Yep that is how it is rolling for me also, can see a regrettable sale coming also, maybe my HT P1 :(

Yup, my remaining few Hot TOys pieces are going bye bye to fund this.

Who needs Batman and Iron Man when you have Malcom McDowell?!

HT CEO: We need to get Rainman on our team, before the collectors starts to ditch our stuffs for Rainman Artwork stuffs. :lecture

Subscribed :rock

hes not making Nathan (Last Samurai)? I remembered that one getting the no 2 spot on the polls you did recently, Teddy.

I WANT THIS -- put me down? Who is doing the clothing? I've never got a Rainman custom, so I'm new to this. But, Alex De Large is my grail 1/6th scale figure and A Clockwork Orange is my all-time fav movie.

Subscribed :rock

hes not making Nathan (Last Samurai)? I remembered that one getting the no 2 spot on the polls you did recently, Teddy.

Possibly in the future I don't know but right now Rainman is looking forward to Alex and that is something that excites me greatly! This is going to be epic beyond epic!!!

Possibly in the future I don't know but right now Rainman is looking forward to Alex and that is something that excites me greatly! This is going to be epic beyond epic!!!

Now that you mention it... i can already imagined the accessories this one will come with; dildo face mask, dildo sculpture, walking cane with hidden knive, and possibly a beethoven 1/6 bust perhaps?

Now that you mention it... i can already imagined the accessories this one will come with; dildo face mask, dildo sculpture, walking cane with hidden knive, and possibly a beethoven 1/6 bust perhaps?

Many accessories mate and I am sure Rainman will choose the very best but it is the cane with testicle top and hidden knife that is exciting me the most :panic:

Its almost 2am here, and I was bout to shut off the comp and go to sleep when I saw this thread.

Now Im super psyched and cant sleep, damn you Teddy :lol

Time for an ultra violence and some inout inout action, perhaps :D

Back