Rainmans new project INTEREST: gang boy v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love A Clockwork Orange and while this a cool version, I never understood why this look would be wanted. I mean, the more Alex the better but he only wears it for all of 5 mins. If there was a version 2, I'd like to see him in the suit he wears after being released.

i made my post before all the madness happened I guess so I missed it, but yea i think the V2 trend has to stop. Tyler and Bill are exceptions because they each had 2 definite iconic, unique looks in those films, this one just doesn't qualify.

Even staying in the Kubrick realm, how great would a cloaked Cruise from EWS look next to Alex and Jack? or a full spacesuit bowman, or a Paths of Glory Kirk Douglas? Im not trying to wishlist characters here Im just illustrating how even within this one theme there's so much more room for variety

the same way MW is raising the bar with new types of outfits, like the bastard, Id like to see RM do the same. Or at the very least, even if it was from a film i wasnt a fan of, a NEW character that hasn't been attempted yet. Theres so many out there folks!

Kubrick-wise, Strangelove is at the top of my list.

I love A Clockwork Orange and while this a cool version, I never understood why this look would be wanted. I mean, the more Alex the better but he only wears it for all of 5 mins. If there was a version 2, I'd like to see him in the suit he wears after being released.

It really is a cool outfit. I dig it a lot. Just like you said though. A 5 minute scene. Is it really worth the time and effort for that?

Yes, because 5 minutes is all it takes and all she's gettin'

All-the-fine-ladies-love-Alex-DeLarge-A-Clockwork-Orange-Film.jpg

tumblr_m68927O4yK1rq9nqbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
If the hat is stripped and new hair is added then yeah maybe it will take 5 minutes!:wink1:

Don't even know if the ladies got five with Alex. He was in fast forward beast mode! :lol

Wow missed a lot since I posted on the first page haha, same characters getting posts deleted for a reason, doesn't surprise me, but like I said earlier, lets see Lee branch out into an armored character or something more Rainman less Yunsil, I love her work but we are basically paying for Lee here guys, lets see him rock a character full on, not just a sculpt and a cane...

Can we take a break from kubrick characters? I'm sure rainman has a lot more choices than kubrick characters. We all know torrence + Denny will be knocked out of the park and into the space station in 2001 space odyssey. So maybe he can tackle on other characters after that and then go to back to alex V.2?

Can we take a break from kubrick characters? I'm sure rainman has a lot more choices than kubrick characters. We all know torrence + Denny will be knocked out of the park and into the space station in 2001 space odyssey. So maybe he can tackle on other characters after that and then go to back to alex V.2?

Coen Bros., Hitchcock, and Cronenberg, please.

No interest in this character. Would like to see a new character entirely from the man... I hope this isn't for sure set as the next one.

No interest in this character. Would like to see a new character entirely from the man... I hope this isn't for sure set as the next one.

If people would bother actually reading the first post they would see it is not.

Please can we keep suggestions for characters to the wish list thread guys. It's what it's there for.

:peace

Back