Rainmans new project INTEREST: gang boy v2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Just giving my two cents. I didnt even suggest a character. Just gave my opinion about this one. Hope he takes another direction :)

Well, I think this is a good idea. If it's somthing he wants to do than let him do it. It's not worth approaching this the old way to try and force this man into making somthing he's really not feeling comfortable with or confident about. If Rainman thinks he can revisit this and do it well, I'm all for it.

perhaps another Poll with new / and revisited character options? who's gonna start it...?

Omfg how did I miss this thread? You crying tool bags you know you will be slamming f5 at release and gobbling these up. Your cart is empty all over again. You guys stop nerd raging and calling people names. I posted Alex 2.0 last week it was my idea !! That is why Mr. Lee calls me VIP customer.... I still want a John Holmes figure, so delicious

Omfg how did I miss this thread? You crying tool bags you know you will be slamming f5 at release and gobbling these up. Your cart is empty all over again. You guys stop nerd raging and calling people names. I posted Alex 2.0 last week it was my idea !! That is why Mr. Lee calls me VIP customer.... I still want a John Holmes figure, so delicious
Ha ha lol get em Anthony! Your cart is empty though...

Thank you for having my back Jacob and please don't be hooping or no Moe-money my Butcher clothing .
y6ymy2yb.jpg

IN!!!!!!
but is there no other option he is considering? i mean, something new will also work wonders.

I have not Seen this Movie Yet.:dunno But if i had Version 1 in My Collection, The Wife would throw me out the House!:lol A dude with A Pecker nose mask, and Bulging Man Zone!:rotfl

Back