Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

So, is this for sale on the 9th or 10th? The email I got from Rainman says the 9th but his website says the 10th.:huh

Its the 10th. I asked the same thing, Rainman said it was meant for korean customers so you got mixed up like me. I guess they're a day ahead of us so the 9th for them is 10th for us.

im confused so does any1 know if their will be sets or just full figures, cause i was after a set, i didnt manage to save enough money in the past 3 months for a full figure

If history is any indicator (and it most likely will be), clothing/accessory/head sets, and heads by themselves will be made available. Seems like Rainman would be losing out on a huge chunk of money if he didn't. The placeholder for the item probably just hasn't been loaded onto the site yet.

If history is any indicator (and it most likely will be), clothing/accessory/head sets, and heads by themselves will be made available. Seems like Rainman would be losing out on a huge chunk of money if he didn't. The placeholder for the item probably just hasn't been loaded onto the site yet.

i hope your right i dont wana be w8n for the clothing sets while the full ones get sold out then discover there not coming, that wuld suck:slap

Seriously my stomach did a flip when I read this, part of me still wants that full set for some reason!:slap, I wonder how rainmans and Nathans paint apps measure up to each other?

O what body has Rainman got this on?

My Bad

:dance

Its the 10th. I asked the same thing, Rainman said it was meant for korean customers so you got mixed up like me. I guess they're a day ahead of us so the 9th for them is 10th for us.

Don't you mean the 9th for us is the 10th for them? :lecture

So this is confusing because if he meant the 10 of March for Korean Customers. That would NOT be the 9th for US Customers because if you go back 14 hours for EST and 15 Hours for CET, you will still be on the 10th of March.

I understand what he really means is 8pm Central Standard Time but then again if you go to his website you are thinking that at 8pm on the 10th Doc will go on sale when in actually it is this Friday at 8pm Central Time and for Korean customers it would be the 10th because they are 15 hours ahead.

9 March US Customers 8pm Central Time Doc goes on sale
10 March Korean customers at 11am Korean Time Doc goes on sale

I think you guys are doing a good job in confusing the issue.

Let me simplify it for you;

This will go up Saturday 10th at 8pm CST.

Don't worry about when it goes up for the Korean market just concentrate on when it goes up for you.

I am on my phone now so can't post the CST clock link so if someone would kindly post that then I think that would help. You can therefore work out from that whereever you are in the world when this goes up for you.

Neither of the VIP sets have sold out yet so I doubt anyone here will have a problem ordering.

Seriously can someone confirm if those clothing sets will be available, yes going by past figures they would be but that post earlier has thrown me a little so please Snake,Teddy or anyone in regular contact with the man ask him please.

There has not been a release in the last couple years apart from niche releases like Hepburn or the mouse that hasn't had a clothing/head set, so I'm not sure where the worry is coming from. If Rainman is investing in the materials and getting the tailoring down, it stands to reason that he's gonna milk this to the extent he can (considering that these still have to be relatively limited to maintain part of his draw). As for the head cast, the same principle applies.

What post are you referring to that is causing your concern, Calcifer? Seems like the full set listings have previously been listed on his site first, so I don't think this is new.

Seriously can someone confirm if those clothing sets will be available, yes going by past figures they would be but that post earlier has thrown me a little so please Snake,Teddy or anyone in regular contact with the man ask him please.

Yes head and clothing sets will be made available buddy :wink1:

Back