Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Yeah, it's gonna be about the sculpt and outfit first in my mind. Accessories are nice, but they are complements to the sculpt and outfit. Without those core components working and working well, then the accessories are not particularly important. Fortunately, Bill has all of those things working in almost perfect concert. Just a magnificent figure all the way around.

I take it as agiven that the sculpt will be spot on :)

The hardest part is going to be anxiously waiting for the other Tombstone figures after Doc.

Hi~~ everyone~
Thank you your interesting about my new figure.
i am checking info about him.

and i was thinking " i must be make this by metal
"Guns and cup"
haha~~~ may be he seems fit the cup than gun.

how do we purchase a rainman figure when it comes out? i dont have a clue how and i really want a fig of holliday

ok so the date will be announced by rainman when i can preorder?

tried making a user but it says my postal code is incorrect and what is with the detail and postal address whats the difference:dunno

Hi~~ everyone~
Thank you your interesting about my new figure.
i am checking info about him.

and i was thinking " i must be make this by metal
"Guns and cup"
haha~~~ may be he seems fit the cup than gun.

Definitely needs his metal cup rainman! :rock

Indeed great shout on the tin cup :)

Is that the outfit you will go with Rainman?

Still hope the shotgun will be the special item.

Tombstone_Doc_Holliday_Whiskey_Cup_03.jpg

Tombstone_Doc_Holliday_Whiskey_Cup_08.jpg

Tombstone_Doc_Holliday_Whiskey_Cup_07.jpg

doc-tombstone-kilmer2.jpg

coltsingleactionblackleather.jpg

2715_19_large.jpg

2715_10_large.jpg

sweet josephine's dangleberries! always wanted rainman to get back to the western figures, and ever since he mentioned tombstone as a possibility back when GBU was still in the works, i've been waiting.

personally, i'd love the iconic (less intricate than the tin cup twirling outfit of course) ok corral sick poncho look. it was the famous ok corral scene after all. wyatt in his long coat from that scene would look awesome alongside :D

tumblr_lescubCKdv1qfv2wzo1_500.jpg

sweet josephine's dangleberries! always wanted rainman to get back to the western figures, and ever since he mentioned tombstone as a possibility back when GBU was still in the works, i've been waiting.

personally, i'd love the iconic (less intricate than the tin cup twirling outfit of course) ok corral sick poncho look. it was the famous ok corral scene after all. wyatt in his long coat from that scene would look awesome alongside :D

tumblr_lescubCKdv1qfv2wzo1_500.jpg

I do agree with you in terms of scene significance but for a figure standing on the shelf I do prefer the cup twiddling outfit/look. It is more visually appealing imo

I do agree with you in terms of scene significance but for a figure standing on the shelf I do prefer the cup twiddling outfit/look. It is more visually appealing imo

i think rainman will go for the more complicated outfit, just coz it's more his style. of course we'll all have our own ideas about visual appeal and what the character meant. i understand the complex outfit would look great. i always liked that ok corral look though - to me it's more representative of doc holliday the legend. plus it's quite unique.

I would be cool if rainman in addition to doc's fancy clothing gave us the poncho and the long johns to create the Ok Corral look if we wanted to, but if I had to choose between the two I'd choose his fancy Cup twirling outfit.

OH FINE!!! i can see this is a bloody conspiracy! you guys have whatever outfit you want... since i can't have what i want, i am now going to smear this entire thread with sour grapes, and then rub my bum all over the screen. good day to you all!

OH FINE!!! i can see this is a bloody conspiracy! you guys have whatever outfit you want... since i can't have what i want, i am now going to smear this entire thread with sour grapes, and then rub my bum all over the screen. good day to you all!

I know what your saying is all in good fun but its post like this that continue to fuel flames and cause a rift between members. I can see why some guys were tight over Rainmans choice. Myself included. Rainman only gets to make a handful of figures a year and that makes them very special. So of course expectations are high on every new release and people have hopes that something they love will be touched by him. Myself included! :lol

All we can do is post and hope our voice is heard even when you might feel like only some are acknowleged. In the end its Rainmans choice. I guess I can be glad I can take a break from this release and focus work with other great talent from the board. Kudos to all who wanted this figure. I have no doubt it will be a gem. Just truly hope it wont be a series. Time is valuable and Im looking forward to seeing other film characters made. (YES PEE WEE!) In my opinion if any film series deserved to have continued by Rainman it should have been the Big Lebowski. I'd kill for a Rainman Walter!

Back