Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

If that's the case, would Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid be too far fetched. I hope he thinks about it, maybe next year...
Would be another great choice. A great, fun film IMO, and there are no great 1/6th scale Robert Redfords to my knowledge, though it seems like I've seen some knockoff Paul Newmans here and there.

No less odd than some others he's done IMO. It isn't like Bill the Butcher is one of the great iconic characters of film. Or Oldman from the Professional.

Agreed. I think 'odd choice' is around what I said for those two as well. Anywhoo, congrats to those who've been itching for Rainman to do this :)

You do have to look at the bright side. If you don't want this figure than don't buy it and save up for the next one. I am new to 1/6 figure collecting and recently found out about rainman. I missed out on Bill the Butcher (My favorite bad guy), and Willy Wonka (Just looks amazing) I never watched Tombstone (Not into Westerns sorry), but I might actually give it a shot and watch it this weekend. I'll be patiently waiting for PeeWee, Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction, or something very cool like Shogun. In the meantime I have a Tumbler I need to PO.

Have a good weekend everybody

OMG!!!!! An absolute dream come true!:D Damn! this will make for one badass display!! I really hope he nails the likeness and the sickly look!:pray:

There are plenty of people over the course of time that have shown alot of interest in Doc so I really don't get the reaction from some.

I would have loved for him to say he was doing Pee Wee as I badly need a Rainman break but I can't miss this! I don't know if I should laugh because I am happy for another awesome figure or cry because it is another $800-$1000 I have to spend :lol

You do have to look at the bright side. If you don't want this figure than don't buy it and save up for the next one. I am new to 1/6 figure collecting and recently found out about rainman. I missed out on Bill the Butcher (My favorite bad guy), and Willy Wonka (Just looks amazing) I never watched Tombstone (Not into Westerns sorry), but I might actually give it a shot and watch it this weekend. I'll be patiently waiting for PeeWee, Boondock Saints, Pulp Fiction, or something very cool like Shogun. In the meantime I have a Tumbler I need to PO.

Agreed... It's a time to recoup if that's what you need or to focus on some other collectable.

Would be another great choice. A great, fun film IMO, and there are no great 1/6th scale Robert Redfords to my knowledge, though it seems like I've seen some knockoff Paul Newmans here and there.

I think my Redford looks way better then my Newman. Love to see Rainman do Doc Holiday or any other western figure. Not enough of them.

Picture002-10.jpg

This is going to be great! Looking forward to some progress pics!

This is how you post without sounding like a spoiled brat with entitlement issues who has the assumption their particular character choices are better, smarter or more important than everyone else's.

There are plenty of people over the course of time that have shown alot of interest in Doc so I really don't get the reaction from some.
I would have loved for him to say he was doing Pee Wee as I badly need a Rainman break but I can't miss this! I don't know if I should laugh because I am happy for another awesome figure or cry because it is another $800-$1000 I have to spend :lol

It doesn't matter, Rainman stuff always sell out. This will be no different. And your right, there are plenty of people who will be interested in this. You just haven't heard from them yet.

So back on track

Belgian made 10 gauge Meteor for the 'special item' :pray:

800px-Tomb-shotgun7.jpg

Speaking of Western movies, any of you like the Young guns movies?
I wouldn't buy any figures based on them but I always loved the Intro to the first movie!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pylRuc1LAw[/ame]

Good to see some logic and positivity in here guys. :duff

Love Young Guns!

Great idea for the special item Teddy. :rock

Speaking of Western movies, any of you like the Young guns movies?
I wouldn't buy any figures based on them but I always loved the Intro to the first movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pylRuc1LAw

I would kill for a frikk'n Dirty Steve. Loved him!! :lol :lol

"Hey dog, did you see the size of that chicken?"

150% in.
Would be amazing if these are done close to mid year. Val Kilmer is doing an appearance at the Dallas ComicCon here. Would be awesome to get an acrylic case signed that the figure goes in, or the base.

Awesome news!

This is just a couples Bashes I did with what was available. Imagine what Rainman will do.

Doc-1.jpg

Ringo-1.jpg

Back