Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Those are some very nice customs, Toylion.

I've gotta say it, though--I can't stand Young Guns. Please no, Rainman. Stay far, far away!! :lol

Im In...

For the Rainman directed Lionel Messi sculpt by Team iminime :lol

150% in.
Would be amazing if these are done close to mid year. Val Kilmer is doing an appearance at the Dallas ComicCon here. Would be awesome to get an acrylic case signed that the figure goes in, or the base.

Awesome news!

Careful, he may sign his name in his native Extra Terrestrial language.

Congrats to all who want this figure, Rainman's western figures are incredible!

:rock:rock:rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfbAFgD2mLo[/ame]

Those are some very nice customs, Toylion.

I've gotta say it, though--I can't stand Young Guns. Please no, Rainman. Stay far, far away!! :lol

Thanks, love Tombstone. A few more for inspiration.

CBWEDH-2.jpg

Wyatt-1.jpg

Picture021-2.jpg

This is just a couples Bashes I did with what was available. Imagine what Rainman will do.

Doc-1.jpg

Ringo-1.jpg

They're pretty awesome! Apart from Butch and Sundance, I would love to see (and perhaps own) a Rainman Django too :) :lecture

But what the heck, let's talk about Doc!

Doc Holliday: "I'm dyin', how are you?"

I think that some of you are missing the boat completely on the term Iconic. When you are talking about Tombstone characters, or in this case Doc Holliday, he is immortalized in real life as well as in film. This is a real life iconic person with an almost unmatched mystique. A hundred years from now, people will still be talking about Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, etc. Most of these other characters people want done will be long forgotten. For all those that don't care for the choice, not a problem, as there will be way more people who desperately want this figure than there will be figures available.

Teddy, that is the best scene in the movie. Love it!

I think that some of you are missing the boat completely on the term Iconic. When you are talking about Tombstone characters, or in this case Doc Holliday, he is immortalized in real life as well as in film. This is a real life iconic person with an almost unmatched mystique. A hundred years from now, people will still be talking about Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, etc. Most of these other characters people want done will be long forgotten. For all those that don't care for the choice, not a problem, as there will be way more people who desperately want this figure than there will be figures available.

:goodpost::exactly:

doc_holiday_dec23.jpg

While I don't expect the figure to come with this costume, imagine how cool a figure of him like this would be! and in this pose!:thud:

I will surely in addition to the full figure pick up a raw sculpt to get painted at a later date with the eyes to the side like in the pic above.

doc_holiday_dec23.jpg

While I don't expect the figure to come with this costume, imagine how cool a figure of him like this would be! and in this pose!:thud:

I will surely in addition to the full figure pick up a raw sculpt to get painted at a later date with the eyes to the side like in the pic above.

I like that oufit and wouldn't be disappointed in the least if that is what Rainman went with. Like you say though I do doubt it. I think he will come in the outfit I shouted earlier, just my gut instinct.

I also dig this look!

800px-Tomb-rifle2.jpg

800px-Tomb-whitken1.jpg

I'm hoping this will top even Bill,and Bill is probably the best looking 1/6 figure I have ever seen.

I'm hoping this will top even Bill,and Bill is probably the best looking 1/6 figure I have ever seen.

The clothing will certainly be more intricate.

I would imagine Rainman will use the same technique for the moustache that he used on Bill.

If we get the quickdraw, the colt and the shotgun then I think this will top Bill :)

Back