Action Figure SSC 1:6 Starcraft II Tychus Findlay Sixth Scale Figure ready for action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy last night. Very impressed - much tighter joints than Raynor. He can actually hold his gun up! I like that they included 2 head sculpts, but the sculpt I want is somewhere in between. There's an angry face and a calm face with a cigar. I'd like an angry face chomping on the cigar.

And after dealing with Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man, Darth Vader and Thanos, I have to say that Sideshow certainly makes the electronics features and battery placement much, much easier and useful.

How are his hoses?

How would you say he compares to how Raynor was received? (other than tighter joints)

care to post photos?

Just got this guy last night. Very impressed - much tighter joints than Raynor. He can actually hold his gun up! I like that they included 2 head sculpts, but the sculpt I want is somewhere in between. There's an angry face and a calm face with a cigar. I'd like an angry face chomping on the cigar.

And after dealing with Hot Toys 1/4 scale Iron Man, Darth Vader and Thanos, I have to say that Sideshow certainly makes the electronics features and battery placement much, much easier and useful.

If they completely turned things around with typhus, I might wait and see if he shows up in the blizzard store and use my 20/25% discount and buy him.

Joints are a wee bit loose, but he stands upright. hoses look great, just wonder how they will hold up over time. Nothing a deal breaker for me, awesome piece....

20160129_181633.jpg

20160129_181810.jpg

20160129_193254.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, blizzard stuff are gold. Don't understand why SS don't make them

how did it feel to you to take the helmet off to change the head.. i need to do it to remove the palstic but i'm putting so much force on it and its not budging, i'm afraid to try and put more :/

If it's anything like Raynor's, pinch the sides hard and try to roll the dome forward. That's how I got mine off.

Haven't tried switching sculpts but would prefer the cigar version on the figure. Thanks it is a great piece. Yes I find the sculpt tanned.... reminds me of Han Tauntaun sculpt.. not a deal breaker....

Mine just in. Overall He's a great figure The problem is I can't standing him straight or post him in secure position.

Is he has ankle pivot joint or I just did not see it?

I can't find the reason after all the efforts sideshow put in this figure. Yet he didn't get an ankle pivot :(

Back