Action Figure SSC 1:6 Starcraft II Tychus Findlay Sixth Scale Figure ready for action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Raynor and told myself I wouldn't grab Tychus unless I could get him on the cheap. I would say that half off qualifies :)

Ordered!

Anyone who just bought him wants to sell one of the sculpts I'll pay you handsomely!

Last edited:
Got him in.

After buying a few HotToys for a friend running between 200 and 300, this guy isnt too shabby.

Big, detailed, little on the plasticy side.

My order from Blizzard Gear on Tychus still says "Processing" and doesn't appear to have shipped. Anyone else having this issue?

I had the issue, contacted CS online.

Basically since their sale, they got a lot of orders, so they are behind.
They even added the little note at the top of the gear store page (well it was there).

Mine said processing for a bit, then it updated the day it arrived.

When did you place the order?
Well, I assume it was before he was taken down.
So he should be there soon.

My order from Blizzard Gear on Tychus still says "Processing" and doesn't appear to have shipped. Anyone else having this issue?

I am in the exact same boat. As PermaG already mentioned, there was a note on top of the Blizzard Gear page stating they were backlogged with orders from the big Spring Sale. It was a hefty sale, so I'm not surprised with the amount of orders they probably received.

I'm in no rush personally, they will get to it when they can.

Kind of bummed out that I didn't see that Blizzard spring sale until Raynor was already sold out otherwise I would have bought both Raynor and Tychus together. Passed on buying Tychus on his own but now thinking if I should have.

They sent my tracking number a day AFTER Tychus was already delivered lol. They must really be behind. The rubber pipes on Tychus are glossier and possibly made of some other type of rubber than used on Raynor.

I also cannot get Raynor to hold his auto rifle in his hands at all. The only position that works is with him resting most of the gun over his shoulder. The ball joints for his hands seem very loose/weak. Hoping I can figure out someway for him to hold his rifle at the ready, once that is fixed there is still the issue of him falling over from being too top and forward heavy. Figure stands are all but required with these figures it seems...unless I just got a bad one.

I dont have a stand on Tychus, but I am also not using the gun and spent a fair amount of time find a pose he would stand / balance in.

Hi everybody.
Would like to know whether it is possible to exchange the head on the Tychus figure with some other.
It seems this is not feasible on Raynor (the head itself can be disassembled and removed, but the neck connector seems to be too different from the usual ones, and impossible to remove (correc?).
Thanks,
m.

So, it's been a couple of years, but would yall still recommend picking up a Tychus if I can find one?
Price is still about retail so not the bargain that Blizz was pushing them out with, but it looks big and cool.

I was wondering how well he holds poses, since a lot of yall were concerned about him standing at all, and it looks like he can only hold his rifle in the "at ready" position and not a 'shouldered, firing position,' is this right? I tend to like posing the figures a lot since that's about the only way we can play with them? hehe

In comparison I'm pretty unhappy with my 3A Master Chief since he can't even really stand up or hold his rifle up, sadly.

I have Raynor and some of the joints are kind of loose, I had to do some fixes on one of the feet because it couldn't put much weight on that foot otherwise it would fall over.

My Tychus is just in a basic standing pose, to show off the suit, left the gun in the box.

He has not moved since I got him and set him up, so he is holding up fine so far.

So, it's been a couple of years, but would yall still recommend picking up a Tychus if I can find one?
Price is still about retail so not the bargain that Blizz was pushing them out with, but it looks big and cool.

I was wondering how well he holds poses, since a lot of yall were concerned about him standing at all, and it looks like he can only hold his rifle in the "at ready" position and not a 'shouldered, firing position,' is this right? I tend to like posing the figures a lot since that's about the only way we can play with them? hehe

In comparison I'm pretty unhappy with my 3A Master Chief since he can't even really stand up or hold his rifle up, sadly.

Get it. Raynor had QC issues and very loose joints, but they seem to have fixed everything with Findlay. Due to the bulk of the figure, it's not possible to shoulder the rifle. At ready position isn't a problem.

Don't compare with Master Chief. No figure comes close to that collosal mess.

PS: I have all 3 figures mentioned above.

How are the hoses on findlay? Pretty much all of my raynor hoses have crumbled away. Same with the elbow armor. I kept finding pieces laying around his feet where they just fell off.

How are the hoses on findlay? Pretty much all of my raynor hoses have crumbled away. Same with the elbow armor. I kept finding pieces laying around his feet where they just fell off.

Is this normal, or just your case...?
Thanks,
m.

Hoses on my Tychus are fine.

But unlike others, I have not had any problems with rubber on my pieces going bad or anything.

Back