Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I have to say these figures look amazing. I was just going to get the Connor figure but after seeing this one and the review I bought It today. Now i am dying to get it in the mail. These figures look amazing and as much as i love my other figures these 2ay jump to the top right away.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got my Edward today and I couldn't be happier. This figure is amazing. I can't believe I have to wait to get Connor. I definitely am going to do some photo shoots with this guy. I actually have a trip to the Caribbean coming up he may have to make the trip for some epic pictures.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've got mine, it's pretty sweet. Still disapointed they went with the trailer version of edward instead of the in-game version. Thus the ''weird'' colors and head sculpt.

Anyone interested here is my review:

Thanks for sharing enjoyed watching the video :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Damtoys–Assassin's Creed IV:Black Flag –1/6th scale Edward Kenway Collectible

Shay is up for preorder, KG Hobby.

Back