PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IC, because of the pre-formed holes they remind me of snap-on kits. I suppose putting these together is not that hard (could a n00b do it though?).

Putting magnets in sounds like something for the pro's, but that makes them even cooler.

As long as you have a dremel and some aves im not a pro and I did it.

Thanks, guys! Much appreciated

This wasn't a private commission but I'll be putting him up for sale when he's finished

All right, guys, he's done! What an amazing statue. The size is staggering compared to Ryu. I absolutely loved painting this one up and it was the opportunity for me to try new things.

Hope you like him ;)

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0193-1.jpg

DSC_0192-1.jpg

DSC_0190-1.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0189-1.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

Like this better then your Ryu spidey work of art going to order Sagot tonight.

Ken goes up Monday.

Place your order on Cyber Monday!!
Another masterpiece of sculpting by Erick Sosa.
This fan favorite arrives at the studio on Monday
for a special Cyber Monday price. Don't hesitate
to add this powerful sculpt into your collection.

Note: All resin kits come unassembled
and unpainted
CYBER MONDAY PRICE

$209.99

Been thinking about acquiring these kits for a while now. Getting them painted would cost a lot of mulah, but even unpainted they look very good. Found my way to the FAQ section on the new site, bad news. Streetfighter kits are sold in US only. They are working on getting them to resellers, but I am not very confident that will work. My SF dreams will live on through this thread.

Hay guys

Finished up a Blanka PrototypeZ kit today and followed the SF4 artwork as close as possible.

So for the skin its a super bright green out of the bottle, then with that green i mixed up some dark blue and made a second shade of green then with that shade i mixed up some shading grey from golden to get a deeper green never going into the realm of black on green.

This way i got a nice skin tone but not over done with any black, let the sculpt and natural light make those deep shadows.

For the hair its a solid red, then faded out with orange into yellow but not over doing the yellow. Pants are a mix and mash of all sorts of browns to give it that dirty old look.

As for the base i loaded up SF and took pics of his lighting move. So in that the bottom is yellow going to a faded yellow at top. So thats what i went for. As for the bolts in game they are a cloudy edge of white with blue bolts. To achieve that i went with airbrushing white no the bolts and then painting in blue cause if you over do blue onto yellow you get a green and thats what i didn’t want.

Then inside the base is a nice alclad chrome yellow to give that glow under him with around the black part a mash of white yellow markings and super clear coated to give a glow reflecting onto the base.

So hope you like the turn out and here is a 360 video on him

BlankaLong.jpg

Back