PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZKULPTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, pretty soon to be revealed... In partnership with Capcom, PrototypeZ Studios is proud to announce our first entry into the world of collectibles: Licensed Street Fighter 1/6 scale model kits. Proudly produced in extremely limited editions in the U.S., these model kits aim to capture the spirit of dynamism, and power that permeates the Street Fighter Universe.

Always a fan favorite, the Street Fighter line has grown ever more popular with multiple releases and an ever growing character line-up. With access to the entire Street Fighter library, PrototypeZ Studio will bring these characters to life while staying true to the art that has made Street Fighter stand the test of time. Because these kits will be prototype quality, all the details sculpted by Erick Sosa will not diminish. Kit assembly will be minimal and collector-friendly. They are produced as unpainted statues which allows for full customization of the kit, creating a one-of-a-kind statue. Stay tuned as more information will be revealed on the first character to make the appearance.
Thank you guys!
-Erick Sosa

I was looking for 'in hand' Kotobukiya Magneto pics & came across this:

sneakj.jpg

Keep us up to date Erick :slap :lol

Sweet sculpt. I read that there will only be around 150 kits available. I'm not much of a kit guy, but I'm still curious to see all the different paint app variations, when fully painted. Would have been cool if the Play Arts Kai Ryu had that head sculpt. Maybe then I would have purchased it.

id love to see these realized 1/6th scale. model kits are ok just only so many people buy them. if you have model kits,statues and figures that would reach all audience.

The proportions and details make the characters look so...gross :lol Guess it's just not my cup of tea.

people who do this sort of kit really appreciate the work and effort ,both in the resin kit production,construction and finally the paint app.150 kits will sell out then appreciate in value imo.Great work.The only problem is you can only buy protoZ in the U.S. that needs to be sorted-out

Back