Iron Studios gets Ghostbusters license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
12745630_1016091478451240_1565442866200119303_n.jpg

Iron Studios oficialmente anuncia sua mais nova licença: Ghostbusters ( Os Caça-Fantasmas )
Desde 2015 a Iron Studios vem negociando com a Sony Pictures / Columbia Pictures os direitos para a produção de colecionáveis do clássico Os Caça-Fantasmas e é com muito orgulho que compartilhamos essa empolgante notícia com todos vocês.
Já estamos aprovando os conceitos que serão produzidos junto ao estúdio e preparando o design das primeiras peças, os direitos adquiridos pela Iron Studios é global, portanto as peças poderão ser adquiridas por fãs pelo mundo inteiro.
Estamos investindo e procurando trazer toda a nostalgia do filme para os colecionadores, teremos todos os personagens principais, poses clássicas e resgataremos ícones do filme que não poderão faltar na sua coleção.
Fiquem ligados para maiores informações e fotos dos personagens em breve. ‪#‎Ghostbusters‬ ‪#‎ironStudios‬

Google Translate said:
Iron Studios officially announces its newest license: Ghostbusters (Ghostbusters)
Since 2015 Iron Studios is negotiating with Sony Pictures / Columbia Pictures the rights to the classic collectibles production Ghostbusters and is very proud to share this exciting news with you all.
we are approving the concepts that will be produced by the studio and preparing the design of the first pieces, the rights acquired by Iron Studios is global, so the pieces can be purchased by fans worldwide.
We are investing and trying to bring all the nostalgia movie for collectors, we will have all the main characters, classic poses and redeem movie icons that can not miss in your collection.
Stay tuned for more information and photos of the characters soon. # # Ghostbusters ironStudios

No mention of scale.

No mention of scale Shoo? :chase

Awesome news though looking forward to seeing more.

Well.....someone should mention it!

giphy.gif

Can you mention that too them :lol

Okay I'm done bro it's Friday and I'm tired let me have this

IS have been good with their likenesses though these should be mighty impressive

chelonian
noun
a reptile of the order Testudines (formerly Chelonia ); a turtle, terrapin, or tortoise

Well I'll be damned I've been schooled by a feline. Thank you Shoo

I'm interested to see how well IS's sculptors get the likenesses down (most notably how they stack up against the Hollywood Collectibles' Venkman).

I think they'll do 1/10 for sure. They've used that scale for every license so far. I'm guessing there will probably be a 1/6 scale diorama as well.

This set is 1/10 scale

Bom dia Amigos da Iron Studios, seguindo a divulgação oficial da linha Ghostbusters Art Scale 1/10. Apresentamos hoje o famoso Geleia. Nosso novo personagem é com certeza o mais aguardado da linha e fará parte do set que compõe um incrível Diorama com outros personagens. Fiquem atentos, amanhã mais um personagem será revelado! Alguma ideia?
Who you gonna call?

Dear Friends, today another official announcement of Ghostbusters Art Scale 1/10 line. Our new character`s the famous Slimer. He will be part of an amazing set with other characters . Stay tuned, tomorrow another character will be revealed! Any idea?
Who you gonna call?

IronStudiosghost.jpg

Back