Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but that guy looks nothing like Ryu.

Nice pics. Though what happened to Ryu's face?

he looks to human, it looks like ryu if he was a normal human being and not cartoonish/3d. akumas face looks accurate and stylized to street fighter style. they looks odd next to each other. still in on this if the end product is good and not to expensive. (inb4hot toys pricing)

Attachments

• 11800475_989292594444693_3907464437843601001_n.jpg
    11800475_989292594444693_3907464437843601001_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 304
Has a release date been mentioned?

Is it wrong that I can't wait for these figures to get a new base body for a Batman custom? :D

Pcs needs to make their stuff ship faster. It's nice to see SF n MK. But the in hand feels forever

I also have the Kids Logic Gouki and I love him but looking at the size of these figs I fear PCS Ryu may dwarf my poor Gouki. I mean look at them next to the Kurt Russell figure; they look like Spartans from HALO or Space Marines from Warhammer.

Would be nice if PCS provides two headbands. One with wires inside so you can pose it and another without one.

So when is Pcs gonna start shipping these? Hopefully not forever

i keep coming back here cause im so excited, but after looking at the faces, i love the looks but not the expressions the relaxed-***** face that ryu ken are giving. i want an open mouth attacking ryu. or a sarcastically smiling ken. or the come get some look

Akuma looks a bit like a monkey :lol
Ken face looks zzz, no expression

Akuma looks a bit like a monkey :lol
Ken face looks zzz, no expression

I think they look alright. Maybe tone down the eyebrows, but overall they look good to me, and I'm pretty picky about street fighter stuff. But to each his own.

Back