PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice paint up so far Krec!

Is the hair piece separate or is that line/seam on his forehead supposed to be there?

Never mind. I just realized that it's his unpainted headband! Wha was I thinking! :slap

Nice paint up so far Krec!

Is the hair piece separate or is that line/seam on his forehead supposed to be there?

Thank You yea the hair is a separate piece.
Never mind. I just realized that it's his unpainted headband! Wha was I thinking! :slap

That's looking great so far krec! :duff

thanks

Repainted him yet again got to paint his brows and bandana then head is done.

Hey guys!

At long last I've been able to paint an Evil Ryu! Ever since Erick showed pics of this amazing sculpt, I've thought it would be a great match for Ryu's Dark Hado paint scheme.

I really had a lot of fun with this one. Especially because the midnight blue gi is more interesting visually than the white one imo and makes for a nice contrast with the skin.

I didn't want to go all red for the eyes as it's been done to death so I first painted them black and then added the red iris.
The Hadoken was painted with a combination of candy and fluorescent paints. The center is a really bright fluroescent pink, almost white, to show the energy emanating from the hands.

Again, crappy Iphone pics but I'll post better ones on Monday once I've borrowed my friend's Reflex

Hope you guys like him ;)

The video will be up soon ;)

Wow, nice paint up again Spidey! I like how you did the eyes and the Hadouken.

Just an idea, but maybe some lava flowing through the cracks of this one would've been nice? Since this is Evul Ryu and all. I know it would match with Akuma.

Back