PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Sagat
wdf0.jpg

wix4.jpg

a7ij.jpg

9286.jpg

yihh.jpg

Very nice, congrats mate! I love these kits from PTZ, just oozing with SF goodness. Sagat is also the best of the bunch IMO. Can't wait until Dark Spidey starts work on mine. :)

Very nice, congrats mate! I love these kits from PTZ, just oozing with SF goodness. Sagat is also the best of the bunch IMO. Can't wait until Dark Spidey starts work on mine. :)

Thanks! You made a great choice with this one. These kits are a bit pricey but we 're talking about another level of quality. I agree with you that Sagat is the best until now but Ken and Ryu are also awesome.
You will also be amazed by the presence of him because he is huge for 1/6 scale considering his fighting/bending stance.

y294.jpg

:lecture

Sup guys,

Not 100% done yet as I still need to paint the chromed flames but I couldn't resist showing you this one. Player 1 colors this time!

I hope you can dig it! :)

Holy Jeebus! Looks awesome. Knew Sagat was the best one to start with. Only bad part is that its not mine since the head is attached permanently.

Dark_Spidey is taking my commission and I'll have mine in a couple of months, I'm so ephin pumped for this. Thank you brother and post pics as you go for the freaks.

Dark_Spidey is taking my commission and I'll have mine in a couple of months, I'm so ephin pumped for this. Thank you brother and post pics as you go for the freaks.

Thanks, man! Sure will do :)

I need to finish a few others first and there's Egel's Sagat I need to complete as well.

These kits require SO MUCH work. Sagat with chromed flames took me a little over 60 hours. Now I work a lot with pastels and that takes a lot more time than it would with an airbrush but the result makes the difference imo.

But some people have been waiting over a year and still haven't received their completed kits so don't worry guys I'll never keep you waiting that long.
Just don't wanna rush quality is all :wink1:

Back