Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base on this is amazing. And Heubert is correct its that shot from the movie very nice overall with a couple of minor issues.

I don't know if I'll even be alive in May of 2019.

:lol You're not that old!

But yeah, it's quite awhile.

Probably just enough time for me to finally win the lottery, as I'm completely out of display space, and yet I still preorder these damn things!

too long a wait- alot of my interest will be gone...however i want this naturally:lol

too long a wait- alot of my interest will be gone...however i want this naturally:lol

I agree on all points.

I'm just waiting to cancel my Suicide Squad version to order this one. And I'll probably cancel this one when the preorder for the next version comes out. Either the tactical version, Justice League 2, or maybe the future standalone movie which as hinted may not even be Batfleck anymore.

Wow so this is up on Sideshow with an estimated shipping date of Q2 2019. That's 18 months out. What's up with these super early preorders?

With the amount of statues prime 1 is releasing i am not surprised the eta are so far away.

Yeah, it's such a long time. That's just too many other releases/announcements in the meantime to guarantee that I will still want this over other pieces, especially with all the future Star Wars PF's.

I couldn't care less about the EX so I'll see by then if I have room/money for this, I'm still eagerly awaiting the reveal of the Jim Lee 1/3 (black variant) and it's likely I'll love it even more than this amazing Batfleck.

no chance in hell I will be PO'ing this with such a long wait, not with a deposit involved.

I think this piece will soon (if it doesn't already) have more critiques on the preorder length, than it does on collectors liking or even disliking the piece!

For the record, chances are I'll be getting it, except I'm still thinking if whether getting the Ex is worth the extra cost (to me).

Pre-ordered the Suicide Squad version myself, but this is VERY tempting aswell, and even though it may take way to long to release, that way I can sort of justify getting it, with one a year.
Will wait to see how the movie is next week before making my final decision on this guy :)

Such a beautiful statue.

It is either this or the jim Lee for me. Waiting till lee is fully revealed to make my decision

I’m hoping to track down nöel batman prime 1 in the mean time.

Such a beautiful statue.

It is either this or the jim Lee for me. Waiting till lee is fully revealed to make my decision

I’m hoping to track down nöel batman prime 1 in the mean time.

Can you get me a link to the Jim Lee Batman.

Back