Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be annoying, but i think you really need to adjust your cape.

On your first photo (and how you ended your review) that bit that you’ve got coming over the top of the front of the cowl should be underneath.

And once properly aligned it’s pretty much a straight line down both sides all the way down the back, but you’ve got it bent just before the shoulders. Unless that part was by choice.

Though from the other photos you’ve posted on the other forum, are they screenshots or pics you took during your review? As I’m seeing the same vastly different and incorrect positioning of the cowl and cape.

And I can’t upload my photos as this site doesn’t accept my iPhone photos anymore.

The unmasked pics on the other forum I took tonight. I tried to copy how P1 has the cape in their pics.

Just keep in mind the unmasked ones that I assume you’re basing it off of, look to be original prototype head. Where the cape was stuck further underneath, which are I believe the older photos that are still on Sideshow’s website. Though I think yours are still much higher up then theirs.

Whereas the ones based off of the newer headsculpt (possibly only a render) which are on the Prime 1 website, don’t have the cape so far underneath. It seems to be quite close to the front, with it barely underneath.

I myself pull it a bit further in front, showing the exact same amount between both heads, as I rather not deform the cape too much as I change the headsculpts around.

Congrats awesome pick up, how are the magnets on yours? All the reports of weak magnets scared me off i ended up buying the suicide squad/bvs version

I myself only had a weak magnet on the gun hand. Everything else was fine. And the few times I read or heard about weak magnets on the head, were usually due to user error with the cape etc.

Scratch that, I just saw the post on the Facebook group. And the problem is a lot more widespread than I thought. And it’s not so much a weak magnet that is the problem, but the glue holding the magnet itself loosening and causing the actual magnet to fall out. And it seems to be occurring to the magnet attached to the upper right arm of the body.

Scratch that, I just saw the post on the Facebook group. And the problem is a lot more widespread than I thought. And it’s not so much a weak magnet that is the problem, but the glue holding the magnet itself loosening and causing the actual magnet to fall out. And it seems to be occurring to the magnet attached to the upper right arm of the body.

Such a bummer and very unusual for prime 1 they must have rushed this statue. Really glad i got the other version

My ocd wont be happy with bases not matching but it is what it is

How widespread? How many cases are there?

How widespread? How many cases are there?

Going through the comments on the post, already 4 or so people have had breaks or had to glue the magnet back in. And the post is fairly new. So that number could increase, and a lot of collectors don’t go to the various Facebook groups etc, so that is more widespread than I would like. I was hoping it was a rare occurrence.

I myself only had a weak magnet on the gun hand. Everything else was fine. And the few times I read or heard about weak magnets on the head, were usually due to user error with the cape etc.

Correct the gun hand magnet is week its not going to fall out or off. The cape takes some fussing in the right way the the unmasked Affleck head is strong on mine number 043.

Back