Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they took inspiration from Ben Affleck's incredible enthusiasm during all Batman/Justice League-related interviews for that portrait.

(jokes aside, this is my favorite Batfleck statue BY FAR)

This looks pretty incredible. I’m hoping they do a great job with Bale Batman and I’ll get both.

Also what a weird EX. I’ll never display Bruce’s head.

This looks pretty incredible. I’m hoping they do a great job with Bale Batman and I’ll get both.

Also what a weird EX. I’ll never display Bruce’s head.

If so, you might as well get the Regular (unless you are counting on potential resale value).

Overall, I LOVE this statue. I just don't know if I want to get into 1/3 scale (this would be my first).

I wasn't a fan of the new cowl in photos, but this does look to be the best Batfleck statue to date. If I get it, will be the regular.

The simplified stylized hair throws the face way off- they need to do much more realistic hair

If so, you might as well get the Regular (unless you are counting on potential resale value).

Overall, I LOVE this statue. I just don't know if I want to get into 1/3 scale (this would be my first).

I usually just get the EX because why not, but this one surprised me for sure. Not it’s at the top of my maybe list.

I only have one 1/3 statue, the DKR Miller Batman and he is incredible.

Prime 1 Facebook page is getting some flack from Affleck Bat-fans about the EX portrait.As well as Instagram.Plenty of time for P1 to work on it before this will ship out.

Base on this looks amazing. If only the Suicide Squad version had something similarly elegant and simple.

Base on this looks amazing. If only the Suicide Squad version had something similarly elegant and simple.

I'm glad the SS one isn't as good, I wouldn't want to be tempted by any statue with that movie's name on it.

Now let's hope Justice League is freakin' amazing, because this is the ultimate Batfleck piece imo.

I'm glad the SS one isn't as good, I wouldn't want to be tempted by any statue with that movie's name on it.

Now let's hope Justice League is freakin' amazing, because this is the ultimate Batfleck piece imo.

The 1:2 is the best Batfleck by a country mile. That suit is amazing.

The 1:2 is the best Batfleck by a country mile. That suit is amazing.

Yeah I like the first suit slightly better, but really not a fan of the base or the pose on the 1:2, so this new version wins for me.

Yeah I like the first suit slightly better, but really not a fan of the base or the pose on the 1:2, so this new version wins for me.

This pose would be better if his hands werent sticking out so far from his body.

This pose would be better if his hands werent sticking out so far from his body.

Totally agree, but I like my Batman slightly aggressive and not just standing there. I can deal with the arms sticking out like that if it's the price to pay to avoid the stiff as a board pose. It's reminiscent of the Noël one, which is probably my favorite Batman statue ever, although here they definitely didn't make the forearms as forward which is too bad (I guess they didn't want to repeat the exact same pose).

Also this base is just far superior imo, the bases for the P1 1/2's are some of the worst I have seen, especially considering the price (no offense to anyone who owns one).

Totally agree, but I like my Batman slightly aggressive and not just standing there. I can deal with the arms sticking out like that if it's the price to pay to avoid the stiff as a board pose. It's reminiscent of the Noël one, which is probably my favorite Batman statue ever, although here they definitely didn't make the forearms as forward which is too bad (I guess they didn't want to repeat the exact same pose).

Also this base is just far superior imo, the bases for the P1 1/2's are some of the worst I have seen, especially considering the price (no offense to anyone who owns one).

Just in case you didn't know, the pose (save for the head position) and base for this one is based on an actual shot from the film, that's why it looks great (and similar to IRON STUDIOS' 1/10 statue).

y94tqd0evm9hwxvm9qim.png

As for Prime 1's 1/2 line, I think it was intentional to keep the base rather simple, to match the more museum-like poses. Compared to other 1/2 statues from other companies, I think the most elaborate base I've seen so far is from Sideshow's Dr. Doom Legendary Scale, the rest are simple or just plain minimalist.

Thanks man, I remember that shot now! It's awesome that they took inspiration from an actual pose and set in the movie. Really cool.

This looks amazing. I love the base, pose and everything about it. My only nitpick is the new cowl. I don’t like the positioning of the ears, they have a swept back feel that I don’t care for. Sometimes in clips from the movie and the trailers I don’t notice it as much. Maybe the ears are different depending on which suit he’s wearing. Just my opinion but it still looks like another great Prime 1 piece.

Back