Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they match the SS comic PF, as I know people say they seem a big oversized for 1/4 scale. Or perhaps Prime 1 can undersize these a little to be closer to 1/4.

I'll probably be all in on this 1/3 Justice League line. The only thing is..........I'm completely out of space!!

At least now I probably don't need to get the Bats from the Suicide Squad line.

Found this on instagram, looks like the same sculpt. I can't wait for this!! I almost pulled the trigger on the 1/2 but it doesn't come with the unmasked Affleck head.
Now I have to sell some stuff to make the sapce for this. 4784.jpg

I only have the 1/2 Superman. Do i buy the prime 1 batman 1:2 and Wonder Woman 1:2 or do i not buy those and just buy the entire 1:3 JL line (minus superman unless he in the black suit).

I only have the 1/2 Superman. Do i buy the prime 1 batman 1:2 and Wonder Woman 1:2 or do i not buy those and just buy the entire 1:3 JL line (minus superman unless he in the black suit).

I have the 1:2 Bats and Supes displayed together and they look absolutely iconic at that scale. I couldn't even imagine how awesome it would look to add 1:2 Wonder Woman to it too. If you like your 1:2 Superman I say go for the 1:2 Batman and Wonder Woman. But if you are tight on space 1:3 might be a better option. Do you like Batman's BvS suit better or his Justice League suit? The 1:3 pieces will more than likely have switchouts too if you are into those, where the 1:2's have none.

I'm a much bigger Marvel fan then I am a DC fan, but because of Prime 1 all my statue preorders seem to be 1/3 DC pieces now.

I have the 1:2 Bats and Supes displayed together and they look absolutely iconic at that scale. I couldn't even imagine how awesome it would look to add 1:2 Wonder Woman to it too. If you like your 1:2 Superman I say go for the 1:2 Batman and Wonder Woman. But if you are tight on space 1:3 might be a better option. Do you like Batman's BvS suit better or his Justice League suit? The 1:3 pieces will more than likely have switchouts too if you are into those, where the 1:2's have none.

Any chance of a picture of these 2 and if possible with some other pieces in the background so i can get a feel of how they look together?

I want the whole JL so if i buy the 1:2 bats and ww and i buy aquaman, flash and cyborg in 1:3 would it look stupid to have them in 2 groups? I would think they would all look better like in the promo photo together but to have 3 1:2 statues and 3 !:3 statues would look funny together ( i reckon).

What's the difference in Bats suit is it just darker (closer to black then a dark grey_)?

Any chance of a picture of these 2 and if possible with some other pieces in the background so i can get a feel of how they look together?

I want the whole JL so if i buy the 1:2 bats and ww and i buy aquaman, flash and cyborg in 1:3 would it look stupid to have them in 2 groups? I would think they would all look better like in the promo photo together but to have 3 1:2 statues and 3 !:3 statues would look funny together ( i reckon).

What's the difference in Bats suit is it just darker (closer to black then a dark grey_)?

I believe the new Bats suit in Justice League is a tactical suit with additional armour plating.

I believe the new Bats suit in Justice League is a tactical suit with additional armour plating.

I believe i saw 2 suits in JL. His normal suit which looks like the BVS suit just a touch darker and a tactical suit. When he is rolling around fighting its the tactical suit you can see some armor plating but when Aquaman says "dressed like a bat, i dig it" and Batman replies "only temporary" he is wearing a suit similar to BVS.

I believe i saw 2 suits in JL. His normal suit which looks like the BVS suit just a touch darker and a tactical suit. When he is rolling around fighting its the tactical suit you can see some armor plating but when Aquaman says "dressed like a bat, i dig it" and Batman replies "only temporary" he is wearing a suit similar to BVS.

There is a suit which is very similar to BVS, but you can see additional armour plating on various parts of the body.

The tactical suit looks very different. Not sure how I feel about it. Especially the cowl.

There is a suit which is very similar to BVS, but you can see additional armour plating on various parts of the body.

The tactical suit looks very different. Not sure how I feel about it. Especially the cowl.

I prefer the normal suit like in BVS don't mind if there is some armor plating on it but i prefer that suit over the tactical suit.

Some minor plate changes it seems and is closer to black than grey. I like both those suits.

bats.jpg

These are too large for me to put anything next to them, and I don't have any 1:3 pieces for size comparison. Sorry for the bad night time cell phone pic.
34910654383281_0e4436cd8f_c.jpg

If you are going for the entire league it would probably be best to get them all in the same scale. I don't think 1:2 and 1:3 would flow well together.

As mentioned in other posts JL Bats suit is much darker and has what looks like armor patches over the abs, arms and legs. The cowl and ears are also styled differently.

CoKO6QIUEAAdpN_.jpg:large

I'll collect the 1:3 set (including villains) and just hope they release bats in the normal suit.

Two of their BvS statues went up for order about a month before the movie came out. I think they first showed them off on display a couple months before that. They might show off some JL stuff at SDCC this year, and then they'll probably put it up for order in October or November. They might also wait until Winter Wonder Festival in Japan to show these off too.

Back