Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lot of money to loose for this statue. If Ben Affleck leaves, his brief Batman performance will be forgotten like Kilmer and Clooney.

I don't think it's a waste a lot of money for the Affleck Batman statue he's probably going to be the best Batman for a long time, and if you like him as Batman pick him up. If you don't then don't he's not going to be more forgotten and Bale, Keaton, and well of course Clooney, I myself I'm trying to pick up as much of him as Batman as I can afford because I think personally he's the best.

For now, Batfleck is my favorite by far. His incarnation of Bruce Wayne is incredible, and I love a really violent, muscular Batman. However, Jake Gyllenhaal is rumored for the Matt Reeves movie, and if he becomes the new Batman... Damn, that guy is easily in my top 5 favorite actors of all time.

Still, this statue looks amazing. Too bad Justice League is such an average movie.

I don't think Justice league was great move for me it was not as awful as critics and rt said, that's what is killing these films is @$%$@#&^&*5 rt and critics making up people's minds for them instead of people going out and enjoying movies that you want to see.

I don't think Justice league was great move for me it was not as awful as critics and rt said, that's what is killing these films is @$%$@#&^&*5 rt and critics making up people's minds for them instead of people going out and enjoying movies that you want to see.

What's killing these movies is that WB/DC can't put together an awesome movie to save their lives. This should have been an incredible movie, one of the best superhero movies ever made.

Projections say JL is gonna have a hard time reaching one billion worldwide, which is absolutely mind blowing for the first JL movie, but then again, BvS should have crossed one billion easy as well. Executives ****ed with the original cut, wanting to make it shorter and turned it into total nonsense. Guess what? They did it again, asked the creatives to make JL only 2 hours long. They can't learn from their mistakes.
Ofc it had many things going against it with Snyder leaving and Whedon coming in, that's tough luck for sure, but still...

WB/DC knew what they had, that's why they had an embargo on reviews until 24 hours before release. They know it's not great, they get what they deserve.

What's killing these movies is that WB/DC can't put together an awesome movie to save their lives. This should have been an incredible movie, one of the best superhero movies ever made.

Projections say JL is gonna have a hard time reaching one billion worldwide, which is absolutely mind blowing for the first JL movie, but then again, BvS should have crossed one billion easy as well. Executives ****ed with the original cut, wanting to make it shorter and turned it into total nonsense. Guess what? They did it again, asked the creatives to make JL only 2 hours long. They can't learn from their mistakes.
Ofc it had many things going against it with Snyder leaving and Whedon coming in, that's tough luck for sure, but still...

WB/DC knew what they had, that's why they had an embargo on reviews until 24 hours before release. They know it's not great, they get what they deserve.

I agree with what you statement 100% WB does not care about there characters at all Marvel does, LJ should make a billion no problem this is a f&*%$#g Movie with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman after all sad so sad.

Shared on fb. Are you guys interested in getting all?

23667543_615217152202538_5993146362101760000_n.jpg

Shared on fb. Are you guys interested in getting all?

View attachment 378288

I've yet to see Justice League, but I'm thinking I'll probably get the entire hero line.

Though I wish that sort of pose was used for the 1/2 scale Wonder Woman piece.

And regarding Aquaman, do you think he has an alternate pose, where he holds his 'trident' differently? Could've sworn the teaser was slightly different.

However couldn't they have used something a little more interesting for Flash?

And....where's Supes?

That WW is tempting i have to see how she turns out compared to the completed 1:2. If the 1:2 is not perfect might have to go the 1:3 piece.

So stunning!

Batman is just too perfect and I can’t pass on Him. I shall find a way to get both him and the jim Lee version.

I hope so.. us 1/3 collectors don't have too many options so this would be great!

I just don't get why they include such large bases on these. They take up almost the same footprint as the 1/2 scale figures they release.

I just don't get why they include such large bases on these. They take up almost the same footprint as the 1/2 scale figures they release.

Or you could flip the point, and say that the bases for the Prime 1 1/2 scales are relatively small (probably because of their simpler stances/poses etc).

But Prime 1 do love their bases (which I in turn love). Just look at the size and detail of the bases on their 1/4 pieces like Beserk etc.

A great pose , ordered when I saw it
Hope they change the face of Affleck without the mask a bit and it will be perfect

Back