Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made some nice daylight photos over the weekend of mine.
Amazing figure:

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Just saw this and had to laugh... actually pretty good!!!
I hope it's ok to post here...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM&feature=BFa&list=FLTi-2DO28IXyc_yB_IoH1qA&lf=my_favorites[/ame]

Ok... even better -- this ROCKS! Lots of great footage...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us0ft6UY310[/ame]

They have to protect themselves from people trying to get free parts out of them. But if you send them a screengrab of your paypal payment they will help you out. It might take them a while to respond, but when they do, it's usually to tell you they've sent the part and a tracking number.
I tried to get some replacement studs for my Tech Noir jacket last year that I bought from Viking Playground, and they ultimately said that they couldn't replace it because I didn't buy from official channels, which in the U.S. is apparently only Sideshow directly.

I tried to get some replacement studs for my Tech Noir jacket last year that I bought from Viking Playground, and they ultimately said that they couldn't replace it because I didn't buy from official channels, which in the U.S. is apparently only Sideshow directly.

Because in their eyes, SSC is the only authorized dealer?
That's very short sighted of them.

Because in their eyes, SSC is the only authorized dealer?
That's very short sighted of them.

That's strange because I didn't purchase my Tech Noir Terminator from SS but I emailed HT the problem with the missing stud and a link to my receipt and I got replacements. It took a very long time but I got them.

Right. I've heard of others that ordered from other retailers and successfully had issues resolved.

It just sounds like HT is being inconsistent.

Back