Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-release Classic, with a pers head, recasts of P1's bone trophies and bicep armour, along with the bloody spine/skull trophy, take away the arm LED's and BD mask as it is an original and then give it Kevin Flynns base and boom! DX 11.

Re-release Classic, with a pers head, recasts of P1's bone trophies and bicep armour, along with the bloody spine/skull trophy, take away the arm LED's and BD mask as it is an original and then give it Kevin Flynns base and boom! DX 11.

:goodpost:

And a removable shoulder cannon and backpack. A diorama base or a Kevin Flynn style one would be cool.

My own custom Classic Predator.
Some work in progress pictures :
"Custom biceps armor" made of Super Sculpey.

001_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

002_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

"Custom Suede Side Pouch"

007_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My custom pouch vs Hot Toys P1 plastic pouch:

008_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My work here is done :) :

004_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

005_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

006_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

Your effort ist excellent, buddy. Job EXTREMLY well done.
:hi5:
I hope you don't mind:
I saved your pics on my Samsung because I think your pics are REALLY great reference material, since I didn't find any good pics and I want to make my own set.
Congrats again, mate.

:goodpost:

And a removable shoulder cannon and backpack. A diorama base or a Kevin Flynn style one would be cool.

+1

Hey guys, I know I'm late to the game but I opened mine just recenetly and decided to do my first video review. I had some focus issues with my camera so sorry for that but I figured for people here or elsewhere that are still on the fence and want to see more in hand pics and videos, I'd post this for them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXzKC312ug&context=C441b04bADvjVQa1PpcFN98if0c2H1fQjZJdNGPn73Zu3-gyVwIv0[/ame]=

A diorama base or a Kevin Flynn style one would be cool.

i need picts of this Kevin Flynn dio!!!!

Hey guys, I know I'm late to the game but I opened mine just recenetly and decided to do my first video review. I had some focus issues with my camera so sorry for that but I figured for people here or elsewhere that are still on the fence and want to see more in hand pics and videos, I'd post this for them.

Great job on the video and enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing. :clap

Sorry to hear that you are having the head problem issue on this figure. :( I just recently picked up an exclusive from SSC and I don't have that problem. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Great video!
I had the neck/head issue as well. Ordered the neck (ebay) for $22 from Hong Kong, switched it out, and YES -- that fixed it...
I almost just let it slide, but glad that I fixed it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I may consider a neck swap at some point. Like I said in the video, it's not a deal breaker since I wouldn't be moving the head a lot anyway but I can see it annoying some which is understandable.

Back