Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, one of the best Predator figures ever made.

Yes, absolutely.

Predarnold_Classic_Pred2012_Art.jpg

He may not be getting a whole lot of love at first, but when people start receiving their copies, we'll undoubtedly see it come through. P2 has even more display options than Classic.

this bodies are so much better, they look so much better without that awful mid section Joint the old ones had, looks lean, looks mean

Looks like they have a bit of much-needed fat now. When you look at one of the recent Predators, it doesn't have that fractured, toyish look to it. Looks real.

He may not be getting a whole lot of love at first, but when people start receiving their copies, we'll undoubtedly see it come through. P2 has even more display options than Classic.

Could be, but P1 (i.e. Classic) is the one and only, for me at least. Granted, P2 is cool and awesome in his own right, but there's no doubt in my mind that the one who hunted Arnie is THE Predator :)

Just bought the classic today to represent the Predator line in my collection, I might try to custom the few pieces to make it closer to P1, i got a bit of a wait but it looks awesome, also ordered the scaled masks to go with it using giftcards going to be an awesome shelf

Just received my Claasic Pred Ex version from Sideshow. Awesome figure this is.... It's now my favorite 1:6 Pred in my collection.

Hopefully, the new Pred 2 City Hunter turns out as well if not better.

Got a bit creative just to take some pics. I almost did this with my Bale Batman not too long ago, but I didn't feel like reposing everything. As it turned out, I ended up breaking my Classic's left foot peg while doing this. :mad:
Bought a replacement set off of the bay, but in the mean time he's just leaning on it. Not safe at all...

Anyway, here's my rendition of Batman vs Predator:

BvP01.jpg

BvP02.jpg

BvP03.jpg

BvP04.jpg

Last edited:
:horror Where the hell did you get that b!c^#in' pouch from????

... me want. :monkey2

Last edited:
Back