Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..., and now you're going to make a bunch to sell to the rest of us? :pray:

We've asked. He said no. Too time consuming to make it worth his while if I remember correctly.

Here's my conversion. It was posted a few pages back but just in case if anyone missed it here it is again.

3a98ca0f.jpg
2dbc7f39.jpg

Looks great endless. But i am still waiting for you to drill out the black grid lenses and add flat plastic ones.

I've got a baloo bio I have yet to put on my classic, I'd like to keep the classic mint so I'm going to buy a second damaged bio on ebay and remove the mouth piece from the one I have to fit the Baloo Bio on, wish me luck!:D

Looks great. Re-painted mask right?

Well not really repainted. Just added some details with a detailer pen that's all.

Looks great endless. But i am still waiting for you to drill out the black grid lenses and add flat plastic ones.

I'm ok with the grid lenses. If I remember correctly P1 actually has a very hard to notice grid in his lenses. The grid on this one isn't that noticeable unless if it's under direct contact with light. I kinda like it.

Put the Baloo bio on my Classic, got to say it brings the figure to a whole other level! Now to order myself a conversion kit!

2012-04-15182608.jpg

2012-04-15182654.jpg

2012-04-15182721.jpg

Last edited:
Baloo bio is absolutely phenomenal but looks to big on Classic's head. In this pictures he looks like bobblehead. I hope not because I want to order one from CREG Customs.

Last edited:
I'm ok with the grid lenses. If I remember correctly P1 actually has a very hard to notice grid in his lenses. The grid on this one isn't that noticeable unless if it's under direct contact with light. I kinda like it.
He does have a tiny grid net design on his lenses in the movie but the material used is very reflective so when it catches light it basically looks like a flat plastic. But the Classic black lenses are pretty dull and un-reflective. I decided to use a TD custom mask for p1 as i prefer the lenses and i did turn the original classic full mask into a flat reflective see through plastic too. I really think its the final step in you having the Ultimate P1 :p

Baloo bio is absolutely phenomenal but looks to big on Classic head. In this pictures he looks like bobblehead. I hope not because I want to order one from CREG Customs.

Eh not so much inhand and both the bios are actually very close in size, it didn't fit like a glove mind you but I eventually got it to sit well.

He does have a tiny grid net design on his lenses in the movie but the material used is very reflective so when it catches light it basically looks like a flat plastic. But the Classic black lenses are pretty dull and un-reflective. I decided to use a TD custom mask for p1 as i prefer the lenses and i did turn the original classic full mask into a flat reflective see through plastic too. I really think its the final step in you having the Ultimate P1 :p

But I'm laaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyy...

2012-04-15193704.jpg

The upper rim of the baloo's Bio is probably what is giving you the bobble head impression, inhand it looks great!

Back