Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Id say there is a slight scale problem with the figures:

386725_10150477533919663_748989662_8251517_1306608563_n.jpg

Ok as asked with dutch, nothing pretty but you get the idea.
001zix.jpg

002ggf.jpg

003tq.jpg

For the scale, perhaps it'll cost too much for HT to produce such figure?
In near future we might get DX Original pred which is ~15" tall. But he might cost ~350$...

For the scale, perhaps it'll cost too much for HT to produce such figure?
In near future we may get DX Original pred which is ~15" tall. But he might cost ~350$...

No excuse considering they are making Jake Sully at 18" tall for $300. We should be able to get a scale accurate Predator for less than that.

Dutch still looks mighty fine imo! Can't wait to pick Classic up (so for non SSC we are looking at Jan time frame?)

Yes, it should of come attached...at least to my knowledge.

Try using a blow dryer directly on the neck adapter and then try to pop the head on. Also use the blowdryer on the head sculpt on the bottom. Good luck, don't force anything too much! Always be gentle:lecture
thanks a lot :) how long should i blowdry it? and will the paint come of?

No excuse considering they are making Jake Sully at 18" tall for $300. We should be able to get a scale accurate Predator for less than that.

I would even pay 300 bucks for a DX original P1 from HT. I mean I'm a big Predator fan but I could not efford to buy all the HT preds, you know with the very high prices for the sold out ones. But then I think that the only real and original Predators like Jungle Hunter from Predator 1 and City Hunter Predator 2 are the most worth getting HT Preds for a Predator fan.

I wish HT would make those two as height accurate DX version for the real Predator fans out there, even If might take some years for the announcement.

I would even pay 300 bucks for a DX original P1 from HT. I mean I'm a big Predator fan but I could not efford to buy all the HT preds, you know with the very high prices for the sold out ones. But then I think that the only real and original Predators like Jungle Hunter from Predator 1 and City Hunter Predator 2 are the most worth getting HT Preds for a Predator fan.

I wish HT would make those two as height accurate DX version for the real Predator fans out there, even If might take some years for the announcement.

:goodpost:

If it ever does happen, count me in.
I'll take 1 of each thank you.

I have to admit I paid for overnight shipping, but it has not turned out so well. UPS visited my dwelling last night while I was there, but they never rang the doorbell or even knocked on the door. They just left a tag on the front door saying they'd been there and I wasn't home. I'm fairly upset at UPS at the moment.

Now the best I can hope for is another delivery attempt early this evening. I think I'm going to set up tripwires and video cameras to catch this silent delivery boy before he gets away again.

I have.
Damn it's beautiful!

I'm impressed with the super pred skull too.
Such intricate details, as usual, with the skull trophies.

Yeah, Id say there is a slight scale problem with the figures:

386725_10150477533919663_748989662_8251517_1306608563_n.jpg

The height of the figure whilst still off is actually not that bad. At least its better then the original and can actually be consider taller and closer to the difference in height seen in the film than the original hot toys predator.

It looks like its the proportions of the predator figure that are off more and the 2 figures aren't made to scale more so then its height. The Arnold figure also looks bulkier and bigger boned then the pred figure which isn't the case in the movie.

In the photo of kph and arnie if you look closely arnold is stooping down in that shot to make kph seem even bigger. The height of arnold is listed as 6" 2 to 6" 3. Kph was 7 " 2 tall. In that shot there is a lot more then 12 inches between the two. With his predator costume on he was even taller.

My own opinion is arnie is nowhere near 6"3 and probably closer to 6 foot tall. Glover is 6" 3 - 6"4 and you can definetly see in pred 2 the difference it makes when he and kph are fighting in the warehouse and at the end in the spaceship.

002ggf.jpg

Also remember that when you carry out the neck mod on the arnie figure and get rid of his giraffe neck evident in the above pic his height gets decreased dramatically.

Last edited:
Back