Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3e1fa7f5.jpg

0ee5fb58.jpg

That pics seem to show that the classic has a better/less toyish body. I like the proportions of the classic! Thanks Tracker_Predator for those compare shots.

3e1fa7f5.jpg

This is the only thing that is bugging me at the moment. The left arm/biceps might be thicker because of the wires for the light up google earth hologram xD and I don't think it looks thicker only because of the netting.

I would even pay 300 bucks for a DX original P1 from HT. I mean I'm a big Predator fan but I could not efford to buy all the HT preds, you know with the very high prices for the sold out ones. But then I think that the only real and original Predators like Jungle Hunter from Predator 1 and City Hunter Predator 2 are the most worth getting HT Preds for a Predator fan.

I wish HT would make those two as height accurate DX version for the real Predator fans out there, even If might take some years for the announcement.

:exactly::goodpost:

I'll gladly pay 350$ for the jungle hunter dx but not the city hunter. That movie is def "B" for me so...
For HT Jake, let's not forget that Navi has much less details on their body than Yautja. If we finally get 1/6 jh with proper scale... I think again and 350$ may not be the right price, I mean, look at Samurai pred for example...

Well yeah, I wouldnt be too happy about paying that for a city hunter either but I still probably would :lol
But for an accurate DX Jungle hunter? No doubt. I'd be more than happy.

I'll gladly pay 350$ for the jungle hunter dx but not the city hunter. That movie is def "B" for me so...
For HT Jake, let's not forget that Navi has much less details on their body than Yautja. If we finally get 1/6 jh with proper scale... I think again and 350$ may not be the right price, I mean, look at Samurai pred for example...
Predator from 87 is also a "B movie" and for the Samurai Pred, I mean its a artist's collaboration so the artists want as much funds as they can get so its something different than only HT producing it.

After the HT Classic and all the 1/4s from the other company I'm jungle Predatored out. Its time again for the city hunter to shine IMO.

I hope they don't use the same materials and construction for Avatar as they do for the Preds. I really don't like the heavy hard plastic used in these bodies. They are so heavy, can you imagine the weight of a N'avi?

Last edited:
Her again.:slap :lol

She is a Horrible host/reviewer! Unnatural, totally read off the script.

i just watch those movies with the sound turned off

that lady couldn't even convince me to buy a hot toys figure from her for $50 :rotfl

And most definitely NOT hot, unless she's HIV positive and they're using the slang term for when someone is. :dunno

I'd much rather see someone ugly that is a fan of the franchise/toy do a review than some "hot" female reading off a cue-card. I mean if they are selling those reviews as being done by a "hot chick", then why isn't she in something skanky and revealing?

Back