Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photoshop just doesn't look good..or doesn't fit with the sculpt. Somthings seriously goofy about it.
Yep.

Oh, and the eyes look more Human because they are a Human's eyes with contacts.
:exactly:

Coz all real Predators was playd by Kevin Peter Hall (RIP)
I know, yeah, no ____... but still everyone complaining about it :slap:lol

I see what you mean about screen accuracy. But I prefer the smaller eyes on the predator...
as well as longer neck, lower height, smaller belly, sillier face and everything else that HT did because they like ssang more than predator.
So any pics of this guy next to Dutch???
he's a midget as well so what's the point.
when HT predator will become bigger than HT alien - that will be the time for height compares.

I'm not going to trash this awesome figure, I think it's the best Predator figure out there. :huh

Not me... I'm glad these boys have nothing to do with the designs or it would look awful. They haven't got a clue...

:dunno
Hmm...it looks much better though. Im not saying that I dislike the small eyes, as they do look cool. But movie accurate is always better in my eyes.

I'm not going to trash this awesome figure, I think it's the best Predator figure out there. :huh

Agreed!

The eyes they made up with PS? But the eyes on the full production figure look exactly like they're supposed to. :huh Even the early special Taiwanese versions have a great shape and appearance, but I do prefer the standard releases eyes a little more.

The eyes they made up with PS? But the eyes on the full production figure look exactly like they're supposed to. :huh Even the early special Taiwanese versions have a great shape and appearance, but I do prefer the standard releases eyes a little more.

I dont know how the 'classics' eyes are supposed to look in the movie, but I know how the eyes look on the Predator in the original 1987 movie, and thats why I like the PS edits that RIDDICK and GREG customs did.

The eyes on the original movie predator are slightly bigger, more closer together and are lower down than this figures eyes.
Im not complaining though, because I actually like the figures eyes, and at the end of the day, its not supposed to be the original predator.

:yess:
Arrived in one piece. Thank goodness it wasn't delivered by that Fed Ex guy on youtube. :lol

I just wanted to quickly check the paint app and share a few pics:

picture.php

Will completely unbox later tonight.
I'm so pumped!!!

Congrats.:yess: What paint job did you get?

OH COME OOOOOOON, TFG!
Quit talking with da Butt or atleast stop quotin it, don't wanna see what and how it farting around here >_<

The eyes on the original movie predator are slightly bigger, more closer together and are lower down than this figures eyes.
Im not complaining though, because I actually like the figures eyes
i'm not complaining either because i'm going to burn the head. thus it won't have any eyes to complain about :)

The head was off mine also, and actually keeps popping off. :(

I'm starting to like the first batch head a bit more after seeing the eye discussion on here. I like the tiny eyes on the second batch, quite insect like, but you guys are right, they are not screen accurate.

I find the whole mess up with the paint job on the first batch quite interesting. It is a true variant, it's not bad or incorrect paint application, rather a completely different badly judged approach to the eyes. They actually have an outer yellow edge, inside which is an orange iris then a black pupil. The second batch doesn't have the orange ring does it?

I wonder who made that mistake?
:)

Back