Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The height of the figure whilst still off is actually not that bad. At least its better then the original and can actually be consider taller and closer to the difference in height seen in the film than the original hot toys predator.

It looks like its the proportions of the predator figure that are off more and the 2 figures aren't made to scale more so then its height. The Arnold figure also looks bulkier and bigger boned then the pred figure which isn't the case in the movie.

In the photo of kph and arnie if you look closely arnold is stooping down in that shot to make kph seem even bigger. The height of arnold is listed as 6" 2 to 6" 3. Kph was 7 " 2 tall. In that shot there is a lot more then 12 inches between the two. With his predator costume on he was even taller.

My own opinion is arnie is nowhere near 6"3 and probably closer to 6 foot tall. Glover is 6" 3 - 6"4 and you can definetly see in pred 2 the difference it makes when he and kph are fighting in the warehouse and at the end in the spaceship.

002ggf.jpg

Also remember that when you carry out the neck mod on the arnie figure and get rid of his giraffe neck evident in the above pic his height gets decreased dramatically.

Just sayin' but this is the Classic Predator from Predators right? Ergo shouldn't it be displaed next to Adrien Brody and the Super Preds for a good comparison?

____!!! so they are absolutely the same height and weight! the giraffe neck is the only thing making new preds taller, and it has to be rid off anyway.
so i paid several hundreds bucks for classic and shadow... to get the same midgets without any way to resell them.
i was never so much cheated by HT before.
3e1fa7f5.jpg

This is the only thing that is bugging me at the moment.
wow. good eye.

Hot Chick's review sucks. The whole bashing the new bio's because they have the mandibles in there is a bunch of BS. Especially considering the fact that they are way smaller because of it and the fit is a 1000x better.

I also don't get her complaining about how it cost HT more materials to make the bio's. If anything, she should be happy that they're actually spending some time on them and not creating way too out of scale pieces of crap like the previos bio-helmets.

I love this pred! Am still super excited to get him! Next week Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Yeah, thats the only thing that bothers me now. I know its not supposed to be an accurate 1987 Pred or 2010 pred but Im kind of pissed about the scale of him too. I was hoping he would at least be the exact same height as Beserker.
HTs, why do you like to shrink everything?:dunno
:monkey2

Hot Chick's review sucks. The whole bashing the new bio's because they have the mandibles in there is a bunch of BS. Especially considering the fact that they are way smaller because of it and the fit is a 1000x better.

I also don't get her complaining about how it cost HT more materials to make the bio's. If anything, she should be happy that they're actually spending some time on them and not creating way too out of scale pieces of crap like the previos bio-helmets.

I love this pred! Am still super excited to get him! Next week Wednesday can't come soon enough!

:lecture:lecture:lecture
They really annoy me if Im being honest. It really pains me to sit through their reviews and I had a little argument with them about their 18 inch NECA predator review. They got all defensive and angry when I proved some of their claims to be wrong.

Tracker_Predator noticed that they are different.

74e132c06e80.jpg

green stripes here have the same length. compare.

Your left green stripe isnt lined up perfectly and the netting on the left arm adds extra bulk. It does give the illusion that one arm is bigger than the other but I think they are actually both the same size.
I could be wrong but I really do think that your line and the netting is throwing it off a bit.

EDIT -
Hmm...I mirrored the right arm and dragged it over to the left arm and it really does appear to be smaller! Maybe its the camera/figure angle? -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Tracker_Predator noticed that they are different.

74e132c06e80.jpg

green stripes here have the same length. compare.

Noo I noticed it, the pics are only from Tracker. So I guess that the left biceps is thicker because of the wires for the light up hologram. But I didn't saw the problem on other releases.

Yeah, thats the only thing that bothers me now. I know its not supposed to be an accurate 1987 Pred or 2010 pred but Im kind of pissed about the scale of him too. I was hoping he would at least be the exact same height as Beserker.
HTs, why do you like to shrink everything?:dunno
:monkey2

I see the predators line as it's own thing scale wize. Bezerker and co tower above royce, and classic sits on between, just like the movie. All predators could have maybe been taller. But classic should NOT be the same size as the superpreds, he wasnt in the movie, he shouldnt be in figure form.

Noo I noticed it, the pics are only from Tracker. So I guess that the left biceps is thicker because of the wires for the light up hologram. But I didn't saw the problem on other releases.
oh yes, exactly, i mixed up the nicknames looking at quote, very sorry :slap

:lecture:lecture:lecture
They really annoy me if Im being honest. It really pains me to sit through their reviews and I had a little argument with them about their 18 inch NECA predator review. They got all defensive and angry when I proved some of their claims to be wrong.

They seem like people that would get angry about being proven wrong. A little too snooty for figure review imho :p lol

As far as the arms being different sizes, I think it's an optical illusion. I think the problem is two-fold.

A. There is the added bulk of the netting on the left arm
B. The picture is taken with the pred at a slight angle

Below is a picture with a grid that is identical, but I then distorted it's perspective to match the Predator's perspective. As you can see, the green lines line up perfectly (or extremely close to anyway)

3e1fa7f5copy.jpg

Last edited:
I see the predators line as it's own thing scale wize. Bezerker and co tower above royce, and classic sits on between, just like the movie. All predators could have maybe been taller. But classic should NOT be the same size as the superpreds, he wasnt in the movie, he shouldnt be in figure form.
Im sorry but as a Predatorfan I think that the Superpreds shouldn't ever have existed.

the difference really is not seen here:
and that's the Tracker_Predator figure also.
(people who already own it must be laughing now :))
well, i looked at those photos again and try to explain myself that at least i win the painting, if not height.

To me, I would like classic to be as big as Beserker because thats about how big he really should be. Beserker is way too small too anyway.
But personally, I dont care about how classic matches up to any other preds or Royce because I dont collect them. I just want him to look tall next to Dutch. Thats just how I see it but can understand your point too.

Back