Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely he must!

The ironic part is that he's mocking the price of this but he's over on the Lair trying to sell a rubber mask mounted on a stick for $1900. :lol

Anyhow guys, here are the answers to your questions directly from the President of Cinemaquette/Toynami:

In regards to Silicon:

In regards to the White Glove Treatment:

In regards to the dimensions of the statue itself, they were kind enough to send me these photos and measurements:

predator_base-measurements.jpg

predator_size-measurement.jpg

In regards to when they ship, they start shipping in November and in pretty large quantities!!

Please let me know if you guys have more questions on the Predator piece and I will see if I can get them answered :)

Dan

That is excellent news, Dan! I feel more confident with my Razors Edge order now! I am happy to know it will go through the same QC as the direct orders.

Do you know if the dealer orders will all fill in November too? Or will only some of them fill?

why are elder pred dreds blue :lol:lol:lol

Hahaha I saw the other thread about this just a few minutes ago. Like others said, I suspect it's due to age like how we get grey hair. I checked the books real quick just now but didn't find anything. They explain just about everything else though lol!

Hahaha I saw the other thread about this just a few minutes ago. Like others said, I suspect it's due to age like how we get grey hair. I checked the books real quick just now but didn't find anything. They explain just about everything else though lol!

I was told that retailers should be getting "most" of their allocated units in mid-November. They're trying to get as much out as possible for Christmas.

I'll let Pete Murphy know what you think of his work. Count on it. Also, my days on that "board" are finished. Feel free to remove me.

Trust me, Pete Murphy is not going to be very concerned about how you feel about Dan. :lol

But, feel free to continue to make an ass of yourself. It's funny to watch.

Trust me, Pete Murphy is not going to be very concerned about how you feel about Dan. :lol

But, feel free to continue to make an ass of yourself. It's funny to watch.

LOL is that what he posted? ROFL I guess he missed my point completely.

Also Pete and I know each other and knows I love his work, so not exactly worried about some kid on an internet forum.

I was told that retailers should be getting "most" of their allocated units in mid-November. They're trying to get as much out as possible for Christmas.

Cool. I think I'm like third to last for their orders though, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I hope to at least have it by the Spring.

Cool. I think I'm like third to last for their orders though, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet. I hope to at least have it by the Spring.

Is there any way to know what your order placement is in the queue for BBTS? I wonder if they would tell you if you contacted them... maybe I should give it a shot and see what they say.

Hey Faken, any numbers of the actual Shipping Box Provided (how big it is?) and what is the Product Weight??

Is there any way to know what your order placement is in the queue for BBTS? I wonder if they would tell you if you contacted them... maybe I should give it a shot and see what they say.

I didn't mean to confuse. I'm third from last in Razors Edge orders. I think BBTS did tell someone where he was on the list at one time though. It wouldn't hurt to email them. I think they also told him they were getting 20 in their first batch. That might have changed now that CM is shipping more.

i love you Dan. I'm very very very excited about this statue.

Question: have you had any experience with ordering cinemaquette items from bigbadtoystore?

Thanks Dan...

PS: by the way i Visited Montreal In July of This Year what an enchanting City I Loved It!!!..........:D

Oh nice!! It's a great city with some awesome European style, I love it here.

I didn't mean to confuse. I'm third from last in Razors Edge orders. I think BBTS did tell someone where he was on the list at one time though. It wouldn't hurt to email them. I think they also told him they were getting 20 in their first batch. That might have changed now that CM is shipping more.

Ah ok... well apparently BBTS is getting around 50 right off the bat.

i love you Dan. I'm very very very excited about this statue.

Question: have you had any experience with ordering cinemaquette items from bigbadtoystore?

I love you too man... in a manly... chest thumping kind of way! :eek:

This is the first time I've ever ordered anything from BBTS actually, so we'll see how this goes. I've heard good things though, I just hope they don't ship it via UPS.

So Funny I went To Montreal stayed 3 days And Forgot Completely that there is an Attakus Museum/Show Room there Correct?.........I Remembered when I returned to Miami....what a Dumb@$$........:monkey2

So Funny I went To Montreal stayed 3 days And Forgot Completely that there is an Attakus Museum/Show Room there Correct?.........I Remembered when I returned to Miami....what a Dumb@$$........:monkey2

They have an office here, but I have no idea if they have a showroom.... maybe I should go visit lol!

Back