Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised...

Hey guys! I just received another update from Cinemaquette! This time we have the box size and weight! First off, here's a photo of the shipping box (Actual product box will not be revealed):

blog_cmpredbox.jpg

Outer carton dimension: 34.25 * 28.5 * 24.75(inch)
Net weight: 52.2 LBS
Gross weight: 88.5 LBS

That is one big ass box LOL!

Enjoy!
Dan

The word "predator" is spelt wrong on the shipper. Look just below the "Predator" logo. :duh It's probably just a prototype, so the error might not see the light of day but I figured I'd chime in.

The word "predator" is spelt wrong on the shipper. Look just below the "Predator" logo. :duh It's probably just a prototype, so the error might not see the light of day but I figured I'd chime in.

Oh wow, good call! I just told CM about it, so maybe you just saved the day ;)

Dan

good stuff!! i just hope they don't delay EVEN further to fix this spelling error. :lol

really, i am ok with a spelling mistake on the shipping box!!!

Shouldn't affect the logo's spelling on the base, hopefully. Box is expendable.

Hey guys, just got an update from Mr. Sohn at CM...

There are 100 units expected to arrive at the shipping port in Long Beach around November 17th and will require a couple of days for the white glove inspection. All 100 units are being shipped to Collector Society members. Dealers like BBTS are expected to receive their allocations at the end of the month in the next wave of shipments. CM is working to fulfill the first 500 orders by the end of January and current presales exceed 800 units, although Mr. Sohn indicated that he may cut the production short of the stated 1000 units if sales start to taper off.

So there ya go, that's the update I received today :)

Dan

Nah it's spelled right. That's the special edition "PEDATOR" from Cinemaquette.

pedatorio2.png

:naughty

gosh that thing is bad ass!!! :monkey5 I would take the cinemaquette over the maquette easy. I like the pose a lot better. Wish I had 2k laying around :monkey2

The Cinemaquette predator is awesome!! I don't have enough money for it now though:monkey2. I hope to get it some day.

Back