Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is true, it makes it even funnier that people flamed the SS Pred maquette whenever the CM was brought up.

I'll post what I want to noob. Deal with it or go back to your own forum.

:rotfl :rotfl

frustrationas8_1-1.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You're such a noob Dan. His post count is bigger than yours.

That means he knows more than you. :rolleyes:

He's so cool that I'm sure he gets exclusive updates from Hot Toys and Sideshow and Cinemaquette, just like you. Right?

If you don't like the price, stfu and move on.. there's no need to continually post in the same thread that you think it's too expensive.

This would make a fine signature. :naughty

Seriously, get used to the CM haters. It's their purpose in life to convince waverers of their little twisted hate crusade even though they know ^^^^ about the pieces in question.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You're such a noob Dan. His post count is bigger than yours.

That means he knows more than you. :rolleyes:

He's so cool that I'm sure he gets exclusive updates from Hot Toys and Sideshow and Cinemaquette, just like you. Right?

Surely he must!

The ironic part is that he's mocking the price of this but he's over on the Lair trying to sell a rubber mask mounted on a stick for $1900. :lol

Anyhow guys, here are the answers to your questions directly from the President of Cinemaquette/Toynami:

In regards to Silicon:

We did have plans to originally utilize silicon in our Predator Maquette, but after further R&D and production, we have decided not to use Silicon on the piece to preserve the durability of our product. We have used silicon in the past for just the heads, but to cover an entire upper body would also have made it not cost prohibitive. The silicon would no doubt be able to survive for a lifetime, but to keep the entire body clean and dust free for that lifetime would just drive collectors crazy. Believe me, I have entire silicon items and the natural properties of silicon is that it loves to attract dust. This is another reason why we pack colorless powder with our other Silicon Cinemaquette. So to answer your question, we did not use silicon on the Predator nor did we every promise anyone that we would.

In regards to the White Glove Treatment:

White Glove Service, this seems to be a very common questions recently. Every product that we ship, either directly to a member or to our Authorized Dealers get our White Glove Service. Now, before I say anything further, let me state that this is for the domestic USA only. International accounts get their product direct from our factory in China and although our quality control department there is responsible for all of the inspections, the International dealers are required to inspect them again prior to delivery of goods to their customers. If a member ever has any issue with their product, they may take it up directly with Cinemaquette.com to get the issue resolved. Customers who purchase it through an Authorized Dealer must first contact the dealer and resolve the issue there first. The dealer will then contact us directly and we will replace or repair the product with them. It seems that this step requires a bit more work, but we respect the customer client relationship that our dealers have with their own customers. Ultimately, any outstanding issues will be settled directly with us. So no matter where or who(Cinemaquette.con or Authorized Dealer) you buy it from, you can rest assure that you will be satisfied with your piece or your money back. I must finally conclude that buying a Cinemaquette second hand is not recommended as we do not warrant the condition nor can we honor our services in repairing or replacing the item. Buyers must be cautious and realize that they are buying it on their own risk.

In regards to the dimensions of the statue itself, they were kind enough to send me these photos and measurements:

predator_base-measurements.jpg

predator_size-measurement.jpg

In regards to when they ship, they start shipping in November and in pretty large quantities!!

Please let me know if you guys have more questions on the Predator piece and I will see if I can get them answered :)

Dan

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. How is it that you are able to get info like this?

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. How is it that you are able to get info like this?

I've been in the industry for a good bit and have made a lot of contacts over the years or I've stalked people long enough until they finally gave in and started answering me :lol Most of these companies have heard of my site and know me to some extent, and some I've met in person, and I try to stay in touch with everyone.

Surely he must!

The ironic part is that he's mocking the price of this but he's over on the Lair trying to sell a rubber mask mounted on a stick for $1900. :lol

hey dan.............i take offense 2 that statement :monkey2

hey dan.............i take offense 2 that statement :monkey2

Please don't be offended, I'm just pointing out how anything can be mocked if you don't understand the value or collectibility behind it, not to mention his hypocrisy. I personally think both collectibles warrant their requested values, but any idiot can be a jerk and start mocking high end collectibles by trying to describe them in simple terms as though we're all idiots for buying them. I'm sure most would agree that this forum doesn't cater to people like that.

Please don't be offended, I'm just pointing out how anything can be mocked if you don't understand the value or collectibility behind it, not to mention his hypocrisy. I personally think both collectibles warrant their requested values, but any idiot can be a jerk and start mocking high end collectibles by trying to describe them in simple terms as though we're all idiots for buying them. I'm sure most would agree that this forum doesn't cater to people like that.

ok........yur forgiven :lsvader

Faken, thanks for the info!!!

And I've visited your site without realizing it was urs, guess your sig should give me a hint!

Back