Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my phone call, mine is shipping today. My order said it would be 4 months out and boy, I'm surprised. :horror I dont know if I should be jumping or crying. Wasn't expecting the hit on the credit card this month. Oh well its only money right? :banana

any more pics guys....???

i had to laugh today, had a letter from Forbidden Planet where I am buying the piece from asking that as i placed the pre order some months ago do i want to continue with it.......plus they have no idea when shipping will be....

I know they had pre order 40 of these so I guess with the current financial climate plus the fall in £=$ there margins have dropped alot....with the current exchange rate mine is working at out just over $1,400 which is quite a bit less than what it is up on their website.

Needless to say I said yes to their question :banana

I had to cancel mine with BBTS. They said it wasn't gonna come until after the new year just a month or 2 ago in an email, and then they are wanting to charge me for it. Well, it looks like they will be available after the new year though with no one having money right now for stuff like that. Hopefully I can pick one up then!!!!

it's out for delivery as we speak!! will give a full report tonight - will try to take pics - can't guarantee great pics though, as I don't have any kind of light tent that will accomodate 32 inches of badassness!!!

mine arrives the 15th!! yeayah.. a whopping 98 lbs.. i hope the ups guy has a hand truck dolly with him.. cause i do not see him picking this thing up.

Back