Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is this going to be released?

i hope not soon. I still need to come up with $1000 :emperor

Thanks for the info Faken. I still need to read the reviews on this guy before buying though, just to make sure.

The boat is now full again

Callofthewild_3_mackey.JPG

Surely he must!

The ironic part is that he's mocking the price of this but he's over on the Lair trying to sell a rubber mask mounted on a stick for $1900. :lol

Anyhow guys, here are the answers to your questions directly from the President of Cinemaquette/Toynami:

In regards to Silicon:

In regards to the White Glove Treatment:

In regards to the dimensions of the statue itself, they were kind enough to send me these photos and measurements:

predator_base-measurements.jpg

predator_size-measurement.jpg

In regards to when they ship, they start shipping in November and in pretty large quantities!!

Please let me know if you guys have more questions on the Predator piece and I will see if I can get them answered :)

Dan

*that boat picture and comment made me laugh :D *

Thanks for clearing this up Faken, also that base size is a big help to me it was a question i was asking a while back :naughty

Hellll yeeaaaa! This thing is so awesome I can smell it, smell ittttt!
My aunt gave me the look for being so into these "monstrosity".

I got into BBTS second run of preorders (or was it third?) so I hope I'll get it this year.

i coudnt even contemplate spending that much money on anything collectables wise. it looks badass but $2000, is it really worth it :huh

i think so. considering i'll have THE predator collectible. the only thing i'll buy after are busts.

Gotta agree, what is the point of buying a pred statue after this? You will already own the definitive pred collectable. So, in the end you will save money!!
There's a thought !!!! :cool:

Gotta agree, what is the point of buying a pred statue after this? You will already own the definitive pred collectable. So, in the end you will save money!!
There's a thought !!!! :cool:

a true pred collector never stops with the madness :emperor

Is a Ferrari worth $300K? It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

And from what I heard at SDCC the Predator is the most heavily pre-ordered Cinemaquette yet and could be the first to hold it's value or even appreciate.

Back