Predator Cinemaquette, possible problem ! ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you use google you can find a few different links, the one I quoted from was play.com
Product.html

Ahhh ok, well the official site doesn't say that, so I would be more inclined to believe that this was an error on the press release or something. It could just be a case of "copy/paste" from an old article and didn't edit it. Either way, I've sent an email to my friend at CM so we'll see what the story is hopefully :)

Ahhh ok, well the official site doesn't say that, so I would be more inclined to believe that this was an error on the press release or something. It could just be a case of "copy/paste" from an old article and didn't edit it. Either way, I've sent an email to my friend at CM so we'll see what the story is hopefully :)

looking forward to hearing what you hear Dan. This is a no purchase for me if it's silicone vs pure polystone.

looking forward to hearing what you hear Dan. This is a no purchase for me if it's silicone vs pure polystone.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't take it either if it was silicone. But I'm 99.9% sure it's not, I seem to remember someone asking Steve Wang if CM was using a silicone medium on the production pieces and he said no, it would be a type of resin.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't take it either if it was silicone. But I'm 99.9% sure it's not, I seem to remember someone asking Steve Wang if CM was using a silicone medium on the production pieces and he said no, it would be a type of resin.

im sure the maker knows his stuff :lecture wang is such an awesome name :rock

You're the man at Hunter's Lair dude. Not here.:monkey1 I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

:rolleyes: Whether here or on the Lair, you're still whining about the cost of a collectible for the sake of trying to justify it to yourself. If you don't like the price, stfu and move on.. there's no need to continually post in the same thread that you think it's too expensive. We get it, quite crying about it, you don't have to post on every page "wah it's soooooo expensive, what a rip, I refuse rah rah rah", no one cares at this point, we'd prefer to talk about the thread's actual topic.

Not everyone can afford a Ferrari, and even those have lots of plastic composite parts.

:rolleyes: Whether here or on the Lair, you're still whining about the cost of a collectible for the sake of trying to justify it to yourself. If you don't like the price, stfu and move on.. there's no need to continually post in the same thread that you think it's too expensive. We get it, quite crying about it, you don't have to post on every page "wah it's soooooo expensive, what a rip, I refuse rah rah rah", no one cares at this point, we'd prefer to talk about the thread's actual topic.

Not everyone can afford a Ferrari, and even those have lots of plastic composite parts.

I'll post what I want to noob. Deal with it or go back to your own forum.

Right, so getting back on topic (hurray for ignore lists), I'm off for the day, but as soon as I hear something from CM, I'll post it here. But I am pretty sure this is just a case of someone copy/pasting the material info from a prior announcement and forgot to edit the silicone part.

Right, so getting back on topic (hurray for ignore lists), I'm off for the day, but as soon as I hear something from CM, I'll post it here. But I am pretty sure this is just a case of someone copy/pasting the material info from a prior announcement and forgot to edit the silicone part.

i e-mailed them when i posted the start of the thread , not heard anything off them yet, i hope what i found is not true because i realy want this statue, but i defently dont want any silicone in it :horror

WOW boba got ^^^^ on cause its was plastic and it only cost $300 this mofo is the same and its $2000.....:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That is MEGA SUPER STUPID its cool but for a plastic maquette Hell no!

Back