Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl You're running this campaign of yours tirelessly! :clap
amiwrong.jpg

Actually no on your most recent point you're not wrong! To use a phrase I'm hearing a lot lately, the Q4 release of this is just kicking the can down the road - come Q4 the timing still probably won't be ideal for me.

Dammit, $225? I'll still buy it...

And yes, I'm fully aware that this is what HT knows hardcore fans will suck it down no matter what. But hey, back on the first day when this guy's pictures were shown, I was ready to drop $350 to one of the scalpers (well, I just assumed that would be their starting price; I didn't actually see any go for that amount). So the situation hasn't changed much. It's FUBAR and it's always been. :lol

Dammit, $225? I'll still buy it...

And yes, I'm fully aware that this is what HT knows hardcore fans will suck it down no matter what. But hey, back on the first day when this guy's pictures were shown, I was ready to drop $350 to one of the scalpers (well, I just assumed that would be their starting price; I didn't actually see any go for that amount). So the situation hasn't changed much. It's FUBAR and it's always been. :lol

Yep, $225 is way more betterer than $300+ :lecture

Only issue is that Classic's also slated to come out in Q4... and I'm betting he'll be even pricier.

Well, theres been a lot of :horror at HT prices on a few items lately (see also Superman, Jake Sully and Iron Man 'suit-up' gantry), but for me anyway my 'must-haves' outside of my big four are becoming fewer and fewer so hopefully my expenditure will drop despite the ever increasing pricetags. Thats the theory anyway.

Then again, think about it... the old HT Preds were $130-$150. Since then, they've gotten a lot better right? So technically, the price reflects that. Shadow and Classic are miles ahead of the old $150's, that's for sure.

Back