Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L0L hookers about mandibles while his mouth looks almost like avp Scar's asscrap one?!

^get on this case Prefused! "interest in 1/6 waning' theres potential to knock someone out of the race here!
loose-lips-sink-ships-1-214x300.jpg

L0L hookers about mandibles while his mouth looks almost like avp Scar's asscrap one?!
i just read this sentence out loud to myself and the left side of my body started to go numb.

I actually hope these HT figures reach the $300 mark soon cause then I could officially be done with them for good :yess:

I actually hope these HT figures reach the $300 mark soon cause then I could officially be done with them for good :yess:

:exactly:

its already starting to get that way for me with the current prices...the more 1/6 I see and then the prices just keep going up, I'll be throwing in the towel real soon here.

So is this only going to be available if you attend the event? Or will it be available for pre-order?

^^Ok thanks. Thats a bit high for what it comes with. I guess because its an exclusive.

Well, it comes with a new body, best paint apps we've seen, beautiful HS, most awesome and unique P2 trophy skull....

I agree though, too much. :lol

GREAT----Great-----Another figure that I can't make to the convention that's it's sold at, and after all the flippers have bought them up, they throw them on EBay for $400 to $500 bucks.

My only hope is Sideshow and they can't tell me spit on whether they're going to have it for sale or not.

It's getting to the point that why should I bother anymore. It's the most stupidest idea anyone has ever had, sell something that only a few hundred tops can get, let them buy as many as they can, And watch them walk away knowing that they're planning on throwing them on the secondary market (EBay) before they even get home.

Hot Toys makes expensive exclusive.
People buy expensive exclusive.
Hot Toys makes much money.
Hot Toys dances around with their money.
Hot Toys laughs at us fans.
We fans cry.

It is not Hot Toys' job to make sure that everyone can buy their figures. As long as they can sell them quickly and make money and do it over and over again they will. They have had no problems in selling out of exclusives before so they are obviously doing something right. I think this falls under supply and demand. They have a high demand for Predators, especially with the word exclusive before the name, and a low supply. That means they can charge out the ass. Good business for them, _____y people like you. that's what it always equals.

Back