Powerloader Price Revealed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would be amazingly funny if after all this b**ching about $250 price, it ended up being $300:lol

pjam said:
Hot Toys never released a wholesale price to Sideshow or anyone else at Toyfair, therefore a retail price is still unknown...

What upset many of us was that we believed it would go up for Pre-Order at Toyfair on the last day along with the other HT products such as the Aliens Warrior, then it was announced very late that day it would not go up for P.O. on the Sideshow site even though it had been previewed as "Coming to Toyfair 2007" on their site because HT had not released info re pricing and pre-order dates.

And we still don't officially know...

SSC Brant said on the podcast that this "was very well articulated to the best of his knowledge and would be around $250."

MisterToyNYC said:
So are we upset that the price will probably be $250 or are that we were led to believe that it was going to be alot less?

Eric

We were never led to believe anything related to pricing because HT never released any info...

I pledged to no longer comment on the pricing/value issue so I won't but you all know where I stood, pretty much in line with what Michael Crawford said today but I just want you all to know I did so as a collector consumer advocate for what it's worth as some Toy Companies monitor boards like this for reaction before setting prices. I'm on your side guys! Let's face it HT knew what it would cost to produce this long before Toyfair and they never released the pricing info to SSC at Toyfair so draw your own conclusions...

We'll all know soon enough, most likely this week...

Last edited:
King Darkness said:
I think it would be amazingly funny if after all this b**ching about $250 price, it ended up being $300:lol

oh good lord, the madness that would ensue!!

i'm curious what percentage of the figs (hot toys) produced are bought by us on this board. I would think that it is a pretty small percentage and therefore lead me into thinking that the price would not be adjusted based on our enthusiasm for the piece.

what do i know though? :)

Darklord Dave said:
I loved the first Robocop and have to say the the subsequent films and shows were better than their Highlander counterparts...

I would agree mostly... although I think Highland 2 may still squeak a victory out over Robocop 2. But just barely :lol

Reinhardt said:
i'm curious what percentage of the figs (hot toys) produced are bought by us on this board. I would think that it is a pretty small percentage and therefore lead me into thinking that the price would not be adjusted based on our enthusiasm for the piece.

what do i know though? :)

Small I'm sure... but Sideshow is the US distributor... and this is the Sideshow Freaks Board... and many here are pretty hard core when it comes to Sideshow, Aliens and Hot Toys... won't matter much now though, that decision has probably been made.

pjam said:
Small I'm sure... but Sideshow is the US distributor... and this is the Sideshow Freaks Board... and many here are pretty hard core when it comes to Sideshow, Aliens and Hot Toys... won't matter much now though, that decision has probably been made.

good point. just release the damn price already. even though i don't know why i'm so anxious when the thing won't be available until Q4!!!

It don't matta what it costs...
IMO GET ONE!

It don't matta if it gots lights...
IMO GET ONE!

It don't matta if it makes noises...
IMO GET ONE!

SO...lesson of da day?????

GETCHU ONE! :D

And that day...

The Bunnies will dance with the Wookie! :chew :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

Figuremaster Les said:
It don't matta what it costs...