Powerloader Price Revealed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me summarize everyone's thoughts....we want metal, articulation, hydralics, working lights, sounds effects, and working claws. provide that and it's agreed it's worth $250.

King Darkness said:
There better be an ass load of articulation for $250.

Better come with the Alien Queen for THAT price, it's not even completely accurate btw, the PL had interior cage lights, this doesn't...

And yes it ALSO BETTER be Radio Controlled and come with a Cargo Air Lock environment!

I really think this should have been maybe 180-200 retail based on ED-209 which was huge and very detailed...

Honestly guys, what do you think this cost to manufacture per unit in China? $75? $90? including design development costs...

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
let me summarize everyone's thoughts....we want metal, articulation, hydralics, working lights, sounds effects, and working claws. provide that and it's agreed it's worth $250.

Ditto. Well said.

Vader AL said:

Add Pjam's working cage lights too. Then we're good. :D

pjam said:
Better come with the Alien Queen for THAT price, it's not even completely accurate btw, the PL had interior cage lights, this doesn't...

And yes it ALSO BETTER be Radio Controlled and come with a Cargo Air Lock environment!

And Ripley!!

Vader AL said:

let me summarize everyone's thoughts....we want metal, articulation, hydralics, working lights(including working cage lights), sounds effects, working claws, be Radio Controlled and come with a Cargo Air Lock environment. provide that and it's agreed it's worth $250.

it's up-to-date now. someone take this over for me, i'm leaving to go out of town.

Well if you think about it, we are gonna be paying near Jabba/Throne prices here.

Depending on where you purchase:

Ripley-$90-$100

Power Loader-Possibly $250 and w/shipping maybe $265.

Together we may end up paying $350-360 for Ripley/PL:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

HOLLY CRAP!!!!

I may need to rethink this.

Vader AL said:
let me summarize everyone's thoughts....we want metal, articulation, hydralics, working lights(including working cage lights), sounds effects, working claws, be Radio Controlled and come with a Cargo Air Lock environment. provide that and it's agreed it's worth $250.

it's up-to-date now. someone take this over for me, i'm leaving to go out of town.

Pleas add the Alien Queen too... thank you. :D

Mookeylama said:
and dinner, drinks, and some KY :google

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Now thats the truth.

I cant belive that I may end up dropping another $350 on a 1/6 scale piece.

I thought that Jabba was a one time deal. I cant believe that collectiong 1/6 scale is getting as expensive as collecting PFs.

UGH!!!! What to do.

Its just gonna look so damn awesome, but f***, another $350:monkey4

King Darkness said:
I cant belive that I may end up dropping another $350 on a 1/6 scale piece.

I thought that Jabba was a one time deal. I cant believe that collectiong 1/6 scale is getting as expensive as collecting PFs.

UGH!!!! What to do.
Get yourself the Enterbay Bruce Lee fig.

Back