Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I really want to see is Wonder Woman PF. Aquaman would be a great surprise too.

the past couple years of sideshow's SDCC have been good. this one may be the best

Agreed. :D

All I really want to see is Wonder Woman PF. Aquaman would be a great surprise too.

A Wonder Woman PF at SDCC this year would be awesome! :yess:

I'd love to see Aquaman as well! :hi5:

I get the impression that the PF or Comiquette tags on this list don't really mean much. Example: There is a Spider-Man PF on the marvel list. I think it has pretty much been confirmed that there is no Spidey PF coming any time soon, and it is, in fact, a 1/5 comiquette to go along with the MJ and Gwen. (Hope I'm wrong, and there are two upcoming Spidey's)

The upcoming Green Lantern is marketed as a Premium Format Figure. Period. I get the impression that they are going PF's for each character first, so Flash and Aquaman...those must be PF's (i.e. 1/4 scale)...why would they release a 1/5 comiquette for these characters when all other DC releases thus far have been 1/4 scale? That would make no sense.

Obi confirmed that the Spidey PF listed is actually the J Scott Cambell Com

Probably in the minority here, but would love the Nolan Batman statues so I could get rid of all my Hot Toys stuff.

Nolan Bat figs will be money in the bank. I have a sinking feeling that loads of HT ballbags will suddenly 'discover' premium format figures when the Nolan Bat fig is first teased and the halcyon days will end as every thread is assimilated into their TDKR collective.

Nolan be praised.

From the master

I'm afraid of something, some members felt that these lists are official.
Let me be clear on this point, it is not.
It is only a few possibilities which will be presented at San Diego Comic Con. Do not believe for a moment that an entire list represent all ads unveiled in San Diego by Sideshow.

I want to make this distinction because Igo told the truth, there are mistakes in my listings, they can create in some false hopes. So I ask you to relativize.

To give you an idea of ​​the reliability of these lists. Here is a picture of a similar list that I created last year in the beginning of June 2012 before the San Diego Comic Con and the announcements of Sideshow : https://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3008/96yy.jpg

I put in red the ads that have proven accurate in my list.

Now, "keep cool and collect for life".

List might be from ss and other companies they sell, like ht etc. That buffy character could be that electrik tiki company. Aa batman is more likely Ht, and who knows what else Ht has up there sleeve for the ss booth.

I just want the Burton Batman stuff to be true.

I knew they'd have to be crying about it sooner or later. It's too late now, however, as most of us have seen it and already know what might be, or more than likely, is coming. Maybe not at SDCC all together, but in the later years. It was a great dream sheet, no doubt. I would love to hear what they told you, Spidey.

"Damn you Spidey, you have undermined our marketing strategies by posting this list and you're gonna pay....YOU'RE GONNA PAYYYYYYYYY!" Sincerely mad at you, Sideshow Collectibles.

Back