Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a day where SS typically releases a preview of everything they'll be showing at SDCC on their FB page?

Absolutely no way that can be a real list - has Sideshow ever revealed the sheer amount of premium formats on that list at one time? There's somethnig like 30+ PFs on there alone, all new.

That looks more like a product roadmap for the next 3 years than SDCC reveal stuff.

Keep something in mind ... this is an Announced LIST ... not a previewed list... this MAY include all those production sneak peaks and everything else they do..... like I said before I am not sure ... BUT we have seen previews for JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING on the announced list below.

null_zpsc5ba352d.jpg

Now that could be how this list was generated by someone ... but you never know.

Is there a day where SS typically releases a preview of everything they'll be showing at SDCC on their FB page?

Generally, from experience with previous years, they do not tease/release everything at once. Each day a something is announced or POed and a teaser photo for the next days item is shown. Usually the teaser image is only a partial, sometimes extremely close up, so that people try to guess what it is.

Nice (fake?) list. I'll definitely take a Catwoman, Quorra and new Conan PF if its true. :pray:

I don't think the first list is necessarily FAKE... SSC has confirmed at least a few of those pieces are suppose to be at SDCC... the second :dunno

I don't think the first list is necessarily FAKE... SSC has confirmed at least a few of those pieces are suppose to be at SDCC... the second :dunno

Nah, its just a list of figure designs shown in the DC license announcement video from 2 years ago. No way would they have 3+ Batman and Superman variants. That alone should have given it away that these are not real lists.

Nah, its just a list of figure designs shown in the DC license announcement video from 2 years ago. No way would they have 3+ Batman and Superman variants. That alone should have given it away that these are not real lists.

Well if they are then I am sorry for posting them ... but if they aren't you owe me a Coke .... :wink1:

So if this is real... the PF supes isn't out yet, PO for PF man of steel went up this week, and now there's a Reeve PF?

Well if they are then I am sorry for posting them ... but if they aren't you owe me a Coke .... :wink1:

No worries bud. Its fun to look over these and discuss them. I agree with most that there are to many Batman and Superman and to many pieces in general for them all to be at SDCC but some are probably right.

That looks more like a product roadmap for the next 3 years than SDCC reveal stuff.

I think so too. Like an inevitable little future playlist. I can bet that if is this list is legit, they'd be pissed off, as it's obviously leaked out, and it sort of undermines the little head games they like to play with collectors. From reading the entire list, there's a ton of good **** coming up. I'm just glad to see the Batman LSF is on there. Joker Life Size Bust is gonna be a great one too, as is Spiderman LSF and Boba Fett ESB PF.

I am happy with that DC list I only want catwoman pf and Batman LSF which would be tough to swing since it would be over 2000 at least. With that crazy marvel list though I am happy I only want two things off the DC list. I am really surprised that there isn't a JLA PF on the announcement list.

holy crap-stains that list is deep. I pray that it is spread out over a looooooooooooooooooong period because must haves on that list for me are;

Reeve Supe fig
Keaton Bat fig
Fett fig
Vader fig
T800 BD fig
maybe the new endo fig and the Nicholson Joker fig too maaaaaaaan thats gonna cost.

Back