Possible DC SDCC2013 Announcements

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this list is real then I do not know which of them I want to buy. So many goodies in here. Would there be sneaks or reveal from SS since we are less than a month away for SDCC?

Man lots of stuff I want on that list...namely all the Superman stuff along with the movie Joker PFs (Ledger and Nicholson), Quorra PF, Sam Flynn on lightcycle PF!

Who knows when this information was assembled. Maybe this was a working 'best case scenario' from the beginning of the year for SDCC.

The possible announcement list is pie in the sky stuff that we may see sprinkled in over the next couple years.

Even the at SDCC list may just mean that they will have additional teaser info on some of those figures, not necessarily have completed items ready for PO.

Looks like an expensive list for me....:slap

Seems the list is legit, been confirmed by a boardie at statue forum. He says it's a list of figs in production but no way of knowing when they'll be released.

Or if.

Who knows when this information was assembled. Maybe this was a working 'best case scenario' from the beginning of the year for SDCC.

The possible announcement list is pie in the sky stuff that we may see sprinkled in over the next couple years.

Even the at SDCC list may just mean that they will have additional teaser info on some of those figures, not necessarily have completed items ready for PO.

Looks like an expensive list for me....:slap

The guy who assembled it does and I TOTALLY give him credit. The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

The FACT that these are Obi Wan's list... Well I am just going to say that they just got a WHOLE LOT MORE CREDIBLE in my book. Damn it is going to be an expensive year for some.

A lot of this list excites me quite a bit. Of what's listed, assuming they turn out nice, I would be looking to buy all of the following.

Quorra. I have been hoping for her for so long.
Catwoman PF. Hopefully they go mixed media and make it tight.
Shazam PF. Love this guy.
Wonder Woman PF.
Barbossa PF. He's my favorite from the PotC films.

Why the ____ would Kendra get a statue out of all the Buffy characters? She had a minor role in the TV series and it seems so weird to do her before doing other members of the scooby gang or other villains. I don't see how she would sell at all.

Your right Spidey, I just read that over on SF as well. Obi Wan is Money! Which means that at the least these lists are all projects SSC is working on, not some made up best guess by someone.

Thanks for bringing this here Spidey, and thank you Fana Collec for sharing...Going to be alot of sleepless nights waiting for SDCC13 to see what off the list gets revealed!

Trying not to let out a girlie sounding squeel of excitement! Keep it in, come on Tbolt man up and keep it in...Squeeeeel!

Surly that list it can't be right ??

2 batman PF's, 1 CQ , 1 LSF then there's 4 sixth scale versions

2 Joker PF's

4 1/6 Supermans, 1 Dio, 1 CQ, 1 PF

It's Batman & Superman overload :panic:

there's already 1 Batman PF & 2 Superman PFs up for order + other stuff

Superman reeves has been at work for a long time, the only thing that seems to be overkill to me is the batman LSF, and yes it won't be ready to ship in years but still, the Keaton and Nicholson I'm surprised to hear about, but very exited non the less, hope its true. Overall it's a very exiting list, no pfs superman villains that I can see, but it looks like WW will be there. :)

TDK Batman AND Joker PFs?
Batman 89 Keaton and Nicholson PFs?
Batman Legendary?
Joker Life-Size bust?
A Catwoman PF we were already expecting?

It's true, Sideshow wants me out of house and home...

Well, I eat my words. But they won't all be at CC so I was half right. Good snag Spidey. Lots of amazing stuff on the horizon. No Daredevil on the list makes me sad. Hope he's a surprise.

Your right Spidey, I just read that over on SF as well. Obi Wan is Money! Which means that at the least these lists are all projects SSC is working on, not some made up best guess by someone.

Thanks for bringing this here Spidey, and thank you Fana Collec for sharing...Going to be alot of sleepless nights waiting for SDCC13 to see what off the list gets revealed!

Trying not to let out a girlie sounding squeel of excitement! Keep it in, come on Tbolt man up and keep it in...Squeeeeel!

Obi Wan is MOST DEFINETLY MONEY ... he hasn't been wrong about anything he has said as of late. Now that is not saying that all of these will appear, BUT I am more confident that many will be there. At least out of the first list.

Well, I eat my words. But they won't all be at CC so I was half right. Good snag Spidey. Lots of amazing stuff on the horizon. No Daredevil on the list makes me sad. Hope he's a surprise.

Well, I was going to post a picture of "humble pie", but I totally admit that list LOOKED to good to be true.

So if there will be Superman comiquette, Batman comiquette, WW comiquette and so on, then the GL that will be shipping soon falls into the same category even though it's called PF. Sideshow has to do a real PF of GL to match Supes and Bats PFs. So all the DC Comiquettes will be in dynamic poses?

Back