New Code of Conduct

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last couple of days, I keep getting this message when I try & look at my posts.

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).

Some sort of forum bug?

Dave,

When is my infraction going to be uplifted for "pretending to be a mod"? The Code of Conduct does not mention this as an offense.

Lol lol lol lol.

Didn't realize you actually got an infraction over that.

Shouldn't it be for "pretending to be an assistant to the mod"?

Omg, I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Not that I've ever wanted you to get an infraction, Jeff. But it truly is funny as ****.

Oops.

Yeah, suck it up Jeff. You did the forum equivalent of sticking your tongue on a frozen pipe.

Any one care to fill me in on this Jeff the pretend mod story, it sounds like an interesting story.

Also, I would post a meme about how I view the story...... better keep it to myself......

What are the rules on passive aggressive MODS who allow their like or dislike for a film or TV show to guide their posts, often resulting in them scornfully silencing other members who don't share the same love of that film/show?

Last edited:
Members are already judged on post count and feedback score, adding that would just cause more conflict between the elite members club and noob members club.

Luckily I'm in the in the middle members club. :lol

Are they? Holy ****, I'm in HUGE trouble then! :) I lurk, mainly. This thread has been promoted to my fav entertainment. . . thanks, guys!

You really don't understand how much I hate the popcorn gifs.

When posted it demonstrates that not only does the poster enjoy nastiness and conflict among fellow members but wishes to actually encourage such behavior. I'm tempted to make it an autoban.

How about if you post a link rather than a direct gif?

Hmm. . . Popcorn gif and only 232 posts. This could be interesting, Underaglassbell :thud:

george-is-watching-you_o_226171.jpg

Don't think I have it in me to go Jason Bourne and blow this thing wide open! :007

Back