POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (TESB)???

• Snowspeeder/X-WIng pilot (TESB)

Votes: 81 62.8%
  • X-Wing "Rebel" pilot (ANH)

Votes: 48 37.2%

• Total voters
Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (T

I don't like the idea of accessory clothing. If I wanted to display both, then I would have to purchase two figures plus the accessory clothing and be left with redundant clothing left over. I would rather just purchase two figures, each with their unique outfit.

Re: POLL: Sideshow's 12" Luke Skywalker pilot - X-Wing (ANH) or Snowspeeder/X-WIng (T

What the heck! A Star Wars poll I didn't get a chance to vote in?!

Not anymore! hahahahahahaha!!!!

Plus if Mike Bowen,Smoke Jaguar says ANH X-Wing Luke well... I just gotta agree. :lecture

:gah::tap:tap:tap:tap

So, so wrong.

dig this up
ida-47-million-year-old-fossil-01.jpg

you did........hmmmmmmmmmmm..........
yoda1.gif

Hey! Quit bumping this old thread, barryo. :nono

Wow, a glimpse back in time -- 5 years ago, an "era" in 1/6th --

And still we have neither Luke X-wing.

5 years.

Wow, a glimpse back in time -- 5 years ago, an "era" in 1/6th --

And still we have neither Luke X-wing.

5 years.

Yes, THAT is what's really wrong. I stumbled across this thread in a google search while gathering parts for my 1:6 luke x-wing custom.

Where's my SS X-WING Luke? :impatient:

They need to get back to the basics. X-Wing Luke, Chewbacca, the droids, Bespin Han, and a Hoth Leia on the new body.

They need to get back to the basics. X-Wing Luke, Chewbacca, the droids, Bespin Han, and a Hoth Leia on the new body.

Absolutely.:exactly::goodpost: Just make sure it looks like Luke.:monkey1

I do like the original Bespin Han though.:lecture

Both are pleasant figures...

But probably I'd prefer ANH X-Wing version.

But Sideshow don't get me wrong, I'd buy any version of Luke pilote you'll make in the future !

I do like the original Bespin Han though.:lecture

Almost forgot they made him. :slap I still dig that figure, but an improved likeness wouldn't hurt, when they release the others.

ROTJ Han though

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

ANH classic , but ESB is good.......

Where's the both button?

:lecture YES! BOTH please!? ;)

Sideshow x hasbro Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot~

I can only imagine if we get one the oher wouldn't be too far away, in fact we will probably get a complete squadron.

Personally I like the TESB pilot design more.

Looks good ultravinz... one suggestion would be to remove the sides of the white ribbed vest then cut it down and bit and reattach the ends. Makes it look a lot better once that is completed.

Back