• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New List Added, Sideshow and Master Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man bust 419€ + shipping. That is the lowest I can go. I probably should just keep it myself...

Please remember to only bump your thread ONCE in 24 hours, that includes posting updates and stating that you are adding/removing items.
You can update and change the opening post of the thread as much as you like but you can only bump it up once a day.
Thanks.
x :peace

Hey guys and girls, I take any kind of offers. If the price says 600 for example you might get the item half the price! Don't be shy, be daring and offer what ever you feel like.

Mystique comiquette SOLD

Last edited:
Indiana Jones PF sold! For those that are interested about Master Replicas I have made some reviews in the past, check page 1. For those that are interested abour golden gun, it's double signature edition by Roger Moore and Christopher Lee, it's Artist proof 13/40, so very rare, comes with 1 golden bullet in the replica + 10 extra golden bullets and other extras. Golden gun and other gun replicas cannot be sold to certain countries/areas.

Only 3 statues left (PF's & Comiquettes), Mystique Premium Format, She Hulk Comiquette and Anakin Skywalker Exclusive Premium Format.

the Iron Man bust arrived here three days after Hamill82 had shipped it, so thats quite quick for international shipping (Finland to the Netherlands).

Despite that he didn't have the original boxes anymore (can't blame him, they take up half a room), I decided to take the chance and order this great bust. He packaged it very well. First there were a few layers of bubblewrap; around that were huge blocks of soft foam (i have no idea what it's called), which were a bit shaped so the bust could fit inside. That was packaged inside several layers of thin foam sheets, and inside a sturdy box. All in all, it was probably better protected than with the regular Sideshow box.

Good to hear this Took :hi5:. The most common question people ask me, "there's no original box, how can you possible ship it safe?". It's actually the reason why so many are afraid, specially with long distances. I have done this collecting business for 10 years, since 2002 and if there ever has been problems it has been with the original boxes. From a collecting point of view it's understandable to have everything, but honestly, with creative mind and the right kind of materials you can make any item safe for international shipping. It usually takes planning, some of your own money for materials, 3-4 hours to make the package. If I had saved all of my original boxes, I would had drown to them. For example, if you have seen the box for Boba Fett blaster by MR, it's huge :lol.

Now to others things. Most of the items I wanted to sell are pretty much sold. 3 statues I wanna sell from Sideshow are, Anakin Exclusive PF, Mystique PF and She Hulk Comiquette. All the other items are ofcourse for sale too, but not in a horry. This means, not going to sell Boba Fett Signature Edition Helmet for 300$ :nono for example. If there's sense in your offers, I definitely consider and give it a though. :wink1:

Back