1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll only have the capacity to take one Luke with me when I move for the time being and I am torn between this one and my ROTJ release. I just love how vibrant this outfit is, but the ROTJ has more posing options. Decisions Decisions. If it was Snowspeeder Luke there'd be no question.

Mine right now. I cant stand the Sideshow sculpt, even with the helmet on.

Hot Toys ANH head + folded gloves I bought separately and made improvements to the body.

Hope Hot Toys makes him soon

IMG_20200914_192349.jpg

Finally got one of these figures locally for about $175 shipped. I was willing to pay maybe $150-160 before shipping. Interested to see how it compares to the custom I made using various bits from this figure bought from Toy Anxiety - I paid maybe $100 for the basic suit and helmet but had to use an old Luke head, custom bandolier, Dragon boots etc.

i may turn my custom into another non-Luke x-wing pilot, or maybe have a gloves-on and gloves-off version (my custom is holding the bunched gloves.)

Interested to see how the "notorious" head on this figure looks in-hand without the helmet on - is it good enough to stand among HT figs or does it look as weird (unconvincing eyes, odd skintone, not enough fine sculpt or paint detail) as it does in some pics?

I would love to display the new full fig holding the helmet in his hands (and keep my helmet-on custom as a different Luke look) but really not sure the head is good enough - despite it being a super-expensive (for that time) $240 figure when released.

custom of the year.:clap:thud:

Does anyone have a Jnix Luke head for sale or know of anyone offering a better one?
I have one. If interested, shoot me a message.

The head sculpt always bothered me with the eyebrows and the eye color.

I switched out the head with the Mando Luke and I think it looks great - post RotJ Red Five Luke Skywalker.
IMG_6563.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6562.jpeg
    IMG_6562.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back