Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, buy I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or not.
I want her but from what I've seen most of the Poison Ivy's arrived with flaws.
What are the chances of me receiving one without paint flaws and googly eyes?

Well I didn't have any flaws that where visible on the statue front or back and the eyes on mine are damn near perfect but she did come with a small chip on the bottom of her foot. So if you're really **** about the statues I'd say not good, but if you just want one that looks good all around, and maybe has a small defect and are willing to take back a partial credit, I'd say keep her. Unless she's a character you can live without. Then I think the choice is obvious, because the money can go elsewhere.

Well I didn't have any flaws that where visible on the statue front or back and the eyes on mine are damn near perfect but she did come with a small chip on the bottom of her foot. So if you're really **** about the statues I'd say not good, but if you just want one that looks good all around, and maybe has a small defect and are willing to take back a partial credit, I'd say keep her. Unless she's a character you can live without. Then I think the choice is obvious, because the money can go elsewhere.

Thanks for that, I can live with a minor defect as long as the face and eyes look good.

I received this email tonight:
We have found a DC Comics Collectibles Poison Ivy - EXCLUSIVE - Premium Format Figure for you!

just about a year on the waitlist, didn't expect this....problem is I already got an EX from a friend.

I received this email tonight:
We have found a DC Comics Collectibles Poison Ivy - EXCLUSIVE - Premium Format Figure for you!

just about a year on the waitlist, didn't expect this....problem is I already got an EX from a friend.

I know how weird people are about selling statues on this board, but sometimes you just gotta flip it like a pancake :rotfl

I recently saw this statue at my local comic book store - and all I can say is that it is AMAZEBALLZ!!

I know nothing about poison ivy and am only a fan of superman when it comes to DC, but damn, I was tempted. The DC line seems so much better than the Marvel line...why? I like marvel better!

I recently saw this statue at my local comic book store - and all I can say is that it is AMAZEBALLZ!!

I know nothing about poison ivy and am only a fan of superman when it comes to DC, but damn, I was tempted. The DC line seems so much better than the Marvel line...why? I like marvel better!

:goodpost: I wonder why myself? I liked marvel better but the dc line is killing the marvel line in QC, sculpt, and just plain awesome! The marvels are so so loaded with QC issues on many of them. Btw what's a reg going for these days at the LCS? All my LCS raised her to 400.00 plus now.

:goodpost: I wonder why myself? I liked marvel better but the dc line is killing the marvel line in QC, sculpt, and just plain awesome! The marvels are so so loaded with QC issues on many of them. Btw what's a reg going for these days at the LCS? All my LCS raised her to 400.00 plus now.

The regular was going for $399.99 at my LCS. I was seriously considering getting it. But then I would have to get batman too!!

The regular was going for $399.99 at my LCS. I was seriously considering getting it. But then I would have to get batman too!!

Yeah she amazing! I would just buy her if you don't have her yet. Looks like even the reg at 400.00 might still be a ok deal. I can see the reg going for a bit more later. She is done by the amazing mark Newman! :clap

I have just collected Ivy EX 852/1500 from DHL as I won't be home to sign for her all next week. Just opened and displayed her - all I can say is - WOW!!! What a fantastic piece! She will definitely be here to stay!
I am seriously lacking room now though - need to purchase some Bestas.......

Reading all these compliments and being an owner of her I do have only one complaint...I know blasphemy

When looking at her sometimes I feel the paint is a little flat. I wish the green on her was a little more lively and rich in color or variation. I love this statue...just I rarely see criticism so I thought I would throw that out there.

I just canceled my reg conversion with SS. She was charged and is on the truck to ship when I called. The lady was nice enough to take the extra step to find it on the truck and cancel her for me. It converted so fast I did not even noticed. Thanks SS CS for taking the extra step to cancel for me! I really appreciate it :)

I just canceled my reg conversion with SS. She was charged and is on the truck to ship when I called. The lady was nice enough to take the extra step to find it on the truck and cancel her for me. It converted so fast I did not even noticed. Thanks SS CS for taking the extra step to cancel for me! I really appreciate it :)

Riiiiight....

If you gents (and ladies) head over to shirtpunch.com, you'll see that one of the shirts is a mash up between Princess Peach and Poison Ivy. Can't say I'm a huge fan, but it does mimic the PF's pose.

Oh, and that shirt will only be available for the next 23 hours or so.

Back