Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got an idea of how much the exclusive plants are worth, I have a spare set :horror

Last one guys, I just added a little pheromone effect

ivyfulljunglesmoke_by_jsimonart-d6iro56.jpg

Holy cr@p, I'm jealous of your PS skills sir. Great pics! :clap

received a reply on my question when we should expect the replacements:

Thank you for your e-mail. We plan on having all of the Poison Ivy waitlisted orders to be fulfilled in September, once we receive the items we will be inspecting them and getting them shipped out. If you have any further questions in the meantime do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

inspected... really curious if that's going to happen... our original ivy should have been inspected as well and that obviously didn't happen <_<

inspected... really curious if that's going to happen... our original ivy should have been inspected as well and that obviously didn't happen <_<

Hmm so why did they say no replacements before if they are getting replacements? :dunno is this only for the reg?

Then again why did SS say there was no replacements when they were starting to make more to get replacements? I just wished they would have offer everyone at the beginning the same chance. Its only fair for the first buyers.

It'd be a nice consolation if these replacements are better painted than the first batch :pray:

It would be "nice" if all SS products was painted and inspected the way it should be the first time, every time. Period. :lecture

I've personally had close to all my SS orders near perfect so far. It sucks that I have to feel like I was "lucky", when reading about other's misfortunes. IMO this shouldnt happen with high end products that command such a high price.

My own Ivy has flaws and I still feel "lucky". Not cool and when I feel that way. I order less or not at all when that happens.

9633753559_f31e7833cf_c.jpg

My Ivy's paint app is perfect. Only problem is the peg of her left foot won't sit flush to the hole. Any idea for a fix? Would hair blower help?

Last edited:

According to the sideshow rep William, they did but the "little imperfection" is minute that it passed the inspection. Wtf?!!! So he said, as long as there are no breakage it passes.

My Ivy's paint app is perfect. Only problem is the peg of her left foot won't sit flush to the hole. Any idea for a fix? Would hair blower help?

won't fit in base, major problem but I could always file the peg
dsc2525x.jpg

This is exactly what's wrong with mine. :gah: Other than filing/sanding, is there a simpler fix?

According to the sideshow rep William, they did but the "little imperfection" is minute that it passed the inspection. Wtf?!!! So he said, as long as there are no breakage it passes.

Well I give him credit for telling us straight forward and least now we know. Better then not saying anything and keep us all guessing.

Well I give him credit for telling us straight forward and least now we know. Better then not saying anything and keep us all guessing.

Another thing he said that got me jealous is that the ones that the customers send back doesnt get resold but rather given away to coworkers for free :thud:

Another thing he said that got me jealous is that the ones that the customers send back doesnt get resold but rather given away to coworkers for free :thud:

:horror so when the many hundreds get given away to co workers. Someday or some reason when they no longer work at SS. They will find a way to sell it or give it to someone else who may sell it in the future. I hope this doesn't add a few extra hundred to the existing ES.

Back